Chapter 4

Cartman's POV

Everyone in the cafeteria was suddenly staring at us. Kyle looked enraged; his face was bright red and fuming. The next thing I knew, I was in the nurses' office.

"What—- what happened?" I asked when I realized where I was.

"That Broflovski kid hit you really hard, and it knocked you out." the nurse said. It almost sounded as if she found it funny.

"Ow. Shit. I didn't know the Jew could hit that hard."

"Go on and get your stuff. The bell just rang; it's time for you to go home." The nurse ushered me out.

"Okay, thanks.." I walked towards my locker; my head was pounding pretty hard. Ugh. I can't believe I failed at warning Kyle about Stan.

"Where the fuck is he? I'M GONNA KILL HIM!"

I turned around. What the fuck was going on?

"CARTMAN, YOU GOD DAMN BASTARD, I HOPE YOU'RE FUCKING HAPPY!" Kyle stormed towards me.

"Happy that you knocked me on my ass? Not really..got a pounding headache, actually.."

"SHUT THE FUCK UP, CARTMAN; YOU DID THIS ON PURPOSE!" He was still pissed.

"What are you talking about, Kahl?" I had no idea what he was screaming about.

"ITS, KYLE, YOU PIECE OF SHIT. ELISE LEFT ME BECAUSE OF OUR FIGHT!"

"What?" I still had no idea what he was on about.

"YOU KNEW THIS WOULD HAPPEN! STAN SAID THIS WAS YOUR PLAN ALL ALONG!"

Shit. "I wasn't trying to break you up," I assured, getting pissed. Stan used me for his stupid plan...

"DON'T GIVE ME THAT; I WILL NEVER FORGIVE YOU FOR THIS, DON'T TALK TO ME EVER AGAIN, ASSHOLE!" He clenched his fists.

"But Kyle—" I'd try to defend myself. I wanted nothing to do with Stan's stupid idea.

"NO, YOU'RE NOT MY FRIEND. I NEVER WANNA SEE YOU AGAIN!"

"Kyle, please—"

It was too late; Kyle was already walking away from me. I can't do this... I don't understand; she broke up with him. He's literally perfect. How could she? I needed to try and fix this.