Going to School Together

Tatsuya was currently sitting on the sofa with Miya, going over the news. Miyuki was preparing coffee for him in the kitchen. He wanted to make it himself, and not be a burden to Miyuki literally the day he arrived, but she insisted.

"Here you go, Tatsuya-san. I hope it's to your liking." Miyuki handed him the cup. Her morning shine was a sight to behold, and Tatsuya was perhaps the only man who wouldn't lose control when she brought him hand-made coffee.

"Thank you, Miyuki-san." He took a quick sip and blurted out an honest compliment, "I have no idea how you make it so delicious. Maybe, you put some love in it?" Tatsuya blatantly attempted to tease Miyuki.

"Maybe I did. Be careful though, it may run out soon, Tatsuya-san." Miyuki on the other hand, retorted back instead of blushing like a candle stick which she had done last night. Miya smirked and wondered if her daughter had researched how to respond to teasing attempts by her fiancé.

Tatsuya had a little visible blush on his face as he finished his coffee. If he got to drink this coffee daily...he truly was a lucky man.

"Miya-sama, I will resume my training with Yakumo-sensei tomorrow. I would be going there daily in the morning, I hope that's not a problem." Tatsuya turned to Miya and explained to her.

"It won't be a problem. Train diligently, Tatsuya-san. Maybe Miyuki-san might join you sometimes." Miya looked at Miyuki, who nodded in response. 

"Then, we'll take our leave." Tatsuya exclaimed and left the house with Miyuki.

He told his driver that they would be walking to school today. Miyuki was confused. Not because she had any problems with walking, but because she wondered if it's alright for the next heir of the Yotsuba to appear...humble.

When they had been walking for a couple blocks, Tatsuya suddenly turned to Miyuki, who stopped in her tracks in response. With a deep breath, he began talking.

"Miyuki-san, how much do you know about my innate abilities?" Tatsuya asked with a stern face.

Sensing it was a serious question, Miyuki replied, "I know you're able to restore anything to its previous state up to 24 hours ago with. And with decomposition, you're able to identify an object's molecular structure and break it down infinitely. I've heard rumors about a third ability, but I'm afraid I don't know much about that." 

"You have a good understanding of my abilities, Miyuki-san." Tatsuya gave a bright smile to her, who in turn blushed and turned her head away. "As for the 'rumors', they are correct. I call it Elemental Sight, and it allows me to perceive the Eidos as physical information that I'm able to identify and read, and use it to complement my other two abilities. But, there's another part to it..." 

Sensing his hesitation, Miyuki attempted to assist him, "Tatsuya-san, you don't have to tell me if you don't want to. Even as your fiancé, I understand there are some things that-"

"No! Its necessary that I tell you this now." Tatsuya scoffed at his own blunder. "I can...order my elemental sight to stay on a particular object. Meaning I will always, unconsciously keep obtaining information regarding that object in the Eidos. And these objects have no restrictions whatsoever." He held back a sigh as he finished.

"I see. Its a wonderful and powerful ability. As expected of Tatsuya-san." Miyuki giggled in what Tatsuya would call a cute way. 

"Miyuki-san, currently I'm allocating 5% of my elemental sight to Okaa-sama and Miya-sama. But seeing that you currently do not have a guardian, I want to also allocate my sight to you." Tatsuya spoke nervously.

"Of course, Tatsuya-san. Although, I do not understand why you would have to ask me first..." A confused Miyuki posed a question.

"That's...well, I'm about to focus 50% of my elemental sight on you permanently. That much resources...will inform me whenever you're in danger or in need. I won't even have to consciously seek out your information. It will be there, in my mind, waiting to be accessed...24/7" Tatsuya explained.

Miyuki gasped when Tatsuya said 50%, but she still didn't understand why he was being nervous. But after thinking for a minute, she finally came to the realization. Her mouth gaped and she used one hand to cover it. After another minute of consideration and Tatsuya wanting to run far away, Miyuki moved.

"M-Miyuki-san!?!" Tatsuya shouted. His scream was understandable. After all, Miyuki was currently hugging him.

"Oh, Tatsuya-san. You really are kind. You asked for my permission even though you could've done it without my knowledge. Well, know this, you're my fiancé, so you have permission." She was blushing hard at her own actions, but seeing as to how she never stuttered, her resolve was commendable. She was essentially giving Tatsuya full knowledge of her actions. And even as a Yotsuba, giving that knowledge on such an intimate level wasn't easy.

"Miyuki-san....Thank you." Tatsuya hugged her back and they shared that moment for several minutes. Until Tatsuya realized that they're going to be late for school, so the blushing couple reluctantly separated the hug and kept walking. Little did they know, their relationship was about to suffer numerous tests, starting today.

.

.

.

Note: I found the original work of this fanfic idea. Check out amber250 on fanfiction .net. Full credit goes to him, and I'm only continuing this because it seems he dropped it.