V

➪ ʀᴏᴍᴀɴ ᴇɢʏᴘᴛ ᴋᴇɴɴᴇᴅʏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴇɴ 📌sᴀᴛᴜʀᴅᴀʏ ᴊᴜɴᴇ 22, 202210:30 a

ʀᴏᴍᴀɴ ᴇɢʏᴘᴛ ᴋᴇɴɴᴇᴅʏ
ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴇɴ 📌
sᴀᴛᴜʀᴅᴀʏ ᴊᴜɴᴇ 22, 2022
10:30 a.m

"BUNNY, wake up mama

"BUNNY, wake up mama." I heard Emery say, pushing me a little in my sleep. I groaned knowing she was probably waking me up because I was laying on top of her, as always.

"Get up, I gotta go fed." I smacked my lips, getting off of her, rolling my eyes.

"You know I do dis' every morning." She said laughing a little, speed running into the bathroom.

"And you kno' I complain bout' it every morning."

"Really, hello you left sum." I smacked my lips, she stuck her head out the bathroom door. "What?" She looked confused.

"Me!" I semi yelled to her, we were still in Seven's room. I haven't been tripping off my room, it was done, but I didn't care because I'm always sleeping with Emery. Seven hasn't been back to his room since that night we all got drunk. I was happy because I got to spend time with Emery more. And I was still pissed off with him.

She came back out the bathroom. "Yes bunny?"

"I wanna get in with you, clearly." I said sarcastically, she laughed speed running to me, kissing me on my forehead, picking me up taking me to the bathroom.

Today was Monday so that meant it was mission day, I don't know my job yet. Seven haven't told me yet, since we still haven't been speaking to each other.

"I hope y'all be cool today. Since y'all fake beefing." Emery said sitting my down on the bathroom counter.

I smacked my lips. "I'm not fake beefing with nobody. He know I don't fuck with him. It ain't no secret."

"Girl bye, don't fold. Cause trust he can make you." Emery said starting the shower.

" Emery said starting the shower