somewhere across

2 weeks later, back at arizona

miguel's point of view:

          it's been FOREVER since i've seen universal girl. i mean, i don't even know her name! i still haven't received a text from her yet, did she forget about me? i'm starting to accept the fact she wants nothing to do with m-

          "order for miguel!" my thoughts were interrupted by a familiar voice.

y/n's point of view:

          i've been working at a boba place part time for quite a while now, i hate my job. i'm always encountering karens and annoying teenage boys messing around, scaring customers out. im currently trying to unclog a toilet right now because some kids thought it was funny to flush a bunch of random shit down the toilet. then suddenly my coworker slams the bathroom door open, "hey y/n! i need you to help at the front, i will take orders and all you have to do is yell their orders out." a loud sigh escapes my mouth as i slowly make my way over to the faucet to wash my hands.

         "order for casserole! wait no- order for cassidy!" why can't i read 😰 oh, here's an easy one, "order for miguel!" ( bitch how do you mess up cassidy but not miguel 💀 )
i laughed to myself, 'imagine if it was THE miguel cazarez mor'- "that's me!" my body froze as soon as i heard that haunting, familiar voice. spoke too soon..

miguel: "y/n huh? pretty name.."

y/n: "how do you know my name? why are you here? are you following me?"

miguel: "jeez relax, you have a name tag!"

y/n: "oh yeah, sorry.. here's your drink!"

miguel grabbed his drink and as he was walking out, i stopped him. "hey wait! i'm finishing up my shift, could you maybe wait for me so we can maybe sorta kinda hangout? i mean, you are the one who asked to be friends!" ( damn y/n you brave 😨 ) a sly smirk appeared on his face as he sat himself down at a table.

time skip to when your done :

          after about 10-15 minutes, i finished  cleaning up. by this time, everyone including the other workers had left and the store was about to close soon. 3 minutes until the closing time. "i'm guessing you're done?" i heard miguel say while standing up from his seat. "yeah, thanks for waiting-" suddenly i am interrupted by loud banging on the windows and screaming of teenage girls. "OH MY FUCKING GOSH THAT IS ACTUALLY HIM!"
"CAN WE SEE IF YOU REALLY HAVE AN EXTRA TOE OF YOUR FOOT?" "LETS STEAL HIS HAT AND SELL IT ON EBAY!" then they started entering the store, i quickly grabbed miguel's hand and we ran out the back door. holy shit, we ran like olympic winners. after catching my breath and leaning my back against a brick wall, i finally said, "so.. where too six toes boy?"

"i know a spot."

a/n: the chapter ends here 😈. (pls don't pull up to my doorstep at 3am, threatening me to update..not again)