Chapter 14 One For Us

Thanks for dying our hair mr Aizawa," Deku said. Shinso nodded in agreement. Their hair looked similar to how it look in those dreams. "Your welcome, last thing we need is more panic and confusion," Aizawa stated. The two nodded and opened a set of large doors leading to a the inside of the 1A dorms.

"Midoryia, Shinso," the class said, existed to see their friends.  "Ok remember they lost their memories so don't be too pushy," Aizawa said before leaving. "Oi Deku, a word," a loud blond boy yelled. He grabbed Deku and dragged him to another room.

"Um who are you?" He asked. The blond looked annoyed. "Katsuki Bakugo, we were in the same class in middle school, and your All Might's successor," Bakugo said, Deku was confused to say the least. "Oi did anything I said reach that thick skull of yours." He yelled.

"Shinso I am so glad your back, we all missed you," Iida said. Todoroki nodded. Shinso noticed a burnet girl with them. "Hey Shinso," she said happily. "Oh Um hi," he said quickly, not knowing how to respond. "My name is Ochaco Uraraka," she introduced herself kindly.

"Where are you taking me Bakugo?" Deku asked confused. "To someone who can explain everything to your small brain," Bakugo said.  Deku was confused by how Bakugo was acting, was this normal? The two made it to the main building and went to a small office. Bakugo knocked at a frail blond man came out. It was the man from that coffee shop. "Bakugo what is it this time?" He asked. "All Might their back," Bakugo said as he pointed to a confused Deku. All Might looked happy to see his successor. "Excuse me but who are you?" He asked. All Might looked a saddened by this question, "let's go inside and I will explain," All Might said.

They all sat down Deku and Bakugo sat on a small couch facing All Might who sat on the other. " you see, you are my successor young Midoryia," All Might started. Hearing that name, Midoryia was something Norman had to get used to. Over a year ago we met and I began training you to use my power," All Might said. "Excuse me All Might but I want to ask something, while I was captured I had these dreams, with what I know now they were here, nothing major just dreams of people I had forgotten about," Norman said. All Might was surprised. "One For All has changed and grown since you inherited it so it might just be that the spirts inside we're trying to remind you of everything," All Might suggested. His theory made sense especially with the whole, screaming remember in his dreams.  As they talked Norman understood One For All.

"Thank you for the help All Might," Deku said. "Your welcome, young Bakugo can you give us a moment," All Might asked, Bakugo rolled his eyes and left, slamming the door behind him. "Is he always like that?" The teen asked. All Might nodded. "I wanted to ask if you remember what I said at the coffee shop," All Might said, he seemed a bit embarrassed. "Yeah I do," as Deku said this he felt the weight of what was said. " I know I don't have all my memories and may never remember how I saw you before," Deku said sadly. "My boy with or without your memories you are still the young man I met," All Might said. Deku nodded and the two began to hug.