Chapter 11 The missing peice

Her body lay in the car, cold and bloody with a flower in her heart. Norman stood with Emma staring at the body. The two heard footsteps and hid under the car, that's when they saw them, the demons. Those monsters, those beasts who killed innocent children. The little girl was his little sister but she had been adopted, this dream was so different from his other dreams. As he hid he heard words rings in his head, shipped out, harvest, demons, escape. What did they mean, what was happening.

Suddenly it stoped, everything was blank, but as soon as everything fussed away he was somewhere else, he was in a small room. Norman got up and looked around, he saw mirror, he has his white hair and blue eyes, he was wearing his light blue and grey suit. He touched the suit, his hand moved around, he suddenly felt something on his chest, suddenly it clicked, this was Lamda. Lamda was we're he had been experimented on, he remembered, he remembered everything, His plan do destroy the demons, their escape to the human world, the man he met at the mall was All Might. His friends must be so worried but who were his friends, he knew he had made friends, they were the people from his other dreams. he remembered the name he gave himself Midoryia or Deku, he couldn't quiet tell which one it was. He was a student at UA. But he didn't remember why they lied about their names and pretended to not know each other, but since they were in this situation is easy to say that Isabella was after them so they made new identities.

It was all so clear, the place they were going was their old apartment near Daigaba beach. But the last thing that plagued his mind was why, why after all this time did this happen why not before UA. That question still wandered his mind he didn't have time for it, he had to find All Might. His surroundings changed and suddenly his eyes opened.

"Emma I remember," was all he said. Emma stared at him. "What happened to us, tell me Norman please," she said. "I know I will," Norman told Emma every, about Grace filed house, the escape what happened to him and what he thinks happened to the, at UA. "So all we need to do now is go to this UA high and find answers. Norman nodded but he didn't tell Emma everything, also remembered One For All, he didn't know if Emma and Ray were supposed to know about it.

As the bus finally stoped the two got out and made their way to the beach, it was getting late which made the two nervousness because they knew Isabella would be home soon, what about Ray, no they were so close to the truth they had to keep going. The two made it out of the buss, their were other busses parking as well. One bus in particular let out two boys weren't matching uniforms, one tall with glasses and the other had half white and half red hair with a scar on his face. Norman stared at them, he felt familiarity in their faces but could they be the ones from his dreams. "Norman are you ok?" Emma asked. "Oh I'm fine Emma let's just go." Norman said continuing to walk.

As they left he noticed that the two boys went to the same exist as them, wait why did he care so much. He had to stay focused on finding answers. Todoroki noticed a white haired boy staring at him, he turned his head back, but something about him those eyes despite the change in colure he sensed the same fire as Midoryia. "No it can't be," Todorki said under his breath. "What was that Todoroki," Iida asked. Todoroki stayed silent and ignored the question.

Eventually they made their way to Daigaba beach. The ocean was in view amd it was a beautiful sight.  Emma and Norman stoped. The sunset was in view, it felt similar to somthimg she had felt before. Todoroki and Iida stoped, "should we check the beach now?" Iida asked. "Hold on," Todoroki replied. Todoroki walked up to the two. "Midoryia?" He asked Norman turned his head. The boy in front of him, he felt familiar. "Who are you," Norman asked. Todoroki was surprised but the answer Iida seemed to pick up on what Todoroki was thinking. His voice that was Midoryia. "Midoryia do you not remember us?" Iida asked. Norman shook his head, "are we friends?" Norman asked. "Indeed we're all first years students we are in 1A, do you not remember?" Iida asked. "No but Emma, Ray and I have figured out we were kidnapped and had our minds whipped. "Wait, Kendo," Iida asked," Emma looked confused, "that's what those girls called me," Emma said surprise in her voice.

"Midoryia I know you don't remember me but you have done so much for me, you saved me from myself, you helped make me realize my outlook on life was wrong you saved me," Todoroki said tears in his voice, "please let me save you like how you saved me," Todoroki said weakly. "Yes you saved my life when I went to kill Stain, you were their, we fought together you risked your life when you didn't have to," Iida proclaimed. Norman stared crying he wanted to remember these things, to the, they were life altering events but it was all a blur to him. "Norman are you ok?" Emma said, she hugged him. "Emma, Norman," they heard Ray shout, they all looked to see Aizawa, Yamada and so one else, Ray