𝟬𝟯𝟯

"wait, how old is this guy again?" jake asked.

"how is that important right now, jake?" amity sassed.

"um, 40..?" devon answered.

"god help us."

"who cares? we need help from someone who knows what we are dealing with. its our best bet."

jake didn't argue with her anymore as he found it useless considering that she always win, he called the number and wait for an answer.

"hi, this is andy barclay, leave a message."

"shit." after the call was canceled, the phone rang immediately. jake answered it and place it on the table on speaker.

"andy barclay?"

"jake wheeler" andy answered, "where are you?"

"in a kitchen.. in hackensack." jake hesitantly answered.

"hackensack, figures." said a woman on the other line.

"who is that?" amity mouthed. "i don't know" jake mouthed back.

"you know about chucky and you're still alive.. makes you one of the lucky few. it's a shitty club to be in but welcome."

"first i thought i was going crazy."

"well you haven't told anyone, have you?" asked by the woman

amity panicky looked up and looked at jake who answered..

"no, no one."

"look, you feel like you're going crazy, that's exactly what everyone will think if you tell them."

jake looked at the two seating with him at the table, amity who gave him a smile of assurance seeing the uneasy look on his face.

"speaking of crazy, chucky is not with anyone, is he? a woman, two women?"

"uh- no, i don't think so but listen andy i have like a million questions. we're out of time and we need your help. how'd we find him?"

"oh, you don't have to find chucky. he'll find you, and if he can't find you, he'll go after your whole family to get to you."

"junior.." amity whispered to herself.

"he killed our foster parents, jake. he'll stop at nothing."

"oh and jake, it'll be somewhere he's familiar with, and you're at your most vulnerable. thats exactly where he'll find you."

"juniors house." jake whispered making amity's worry rise.

"not a bad place to swing a trap." said devon.

"well, text me the address. were on our way." the call ended 

hey guys.. happy halloween!!