Matt's Story

Matt is an 23 year old boy, and for a while he's always wanted to be a little boy again, and treated like a baby.

One day he was scrolling online when he god an ad for a "Magic Regression Diaper". He didn't believe it but he checked it anyways.

It was only $5, and with the exclusive deal he only had for about 3 hours it was only $2!

He bought it quickly and waited for it to arrive.

A few days later it arrived. He put it on and took the instructions out of the box.

"Set your DA (Desired Age) with the dial on the diaper. Then fill up the diaper with messies like a good baby. The diaper will then clean itself to be used again."

Just to test it, he set the age to 21. He then peed in the diaper and he quickly felt him deage. He looked in the mirror and his beard was gone, it worked!

His wife, Jess, walked into the room. Asking what this thing was.

Matt explained the entire thing and Jess loved it.

Matt then set the age to 18. And he went into his room.

After a couple hours, he felt an overwhelming urge to go potty in the diaper.

Ignoring his urges to use the toilet like a big boy, he filled the diaper up with warm pee.

He looked in the mirror, he was now shorter. He could tell he was 18 again.

He decided he wanted to go even younger. He set it to 12 and then fell asleep.

He woke up and he definitely felt younger. He barely took up half his bed and he was alot shorter.

He walked up to his girlfriend and she didn't even recognize him. She though he was just some lost kid at first.

He told his girlfriend that he wanted to go back to school, but he said that 6th grade would be too difficult for him. and he wanted to go to Pre School instead.

He then set the dial on the diaper to 4 years old and then he flooded the diaper with pee, and even some poop.

He quickly regressed into a 4 year old. He started to call Jess "Mommy".

Mommy got him some 4 year old clothes, and put them on him before sending him back to preschool.

He went to preschool and loved it. He loved being a little 4 year old boy again.

He started to go to preschool every day like the good little boy he is for his Mommy.

He loved being a little boy again, and hes so glad he got the magic diaper.

When he got home after a week of preschool again, he set the dial on the diaper to newborn.

He quickly filled the diaper with pee.

Suddenly, he realized. He couldn't change the dial anymore, and he couldn't control his bowels.

He had forgotten how to use the toilet. And he was stuck as a newborn boy. Until he relearnt how to do everything.

His girlfriend tried to change the dial. But she couldn't. Only the user of the diaper can change the dial.

///

This is the end of Matt's story! Second story of the magic diaper soon.