Taylor's Story

Taylor and her husband Tony have always been interested in ABDL. Sometimes Taylor wears diapers around the house and uses them, and has Tony change them for her. She even sometimes drinks out of a bottle like a baby. But they never did anything sexual.

One day, Tony was browsing on ABDL forums when he found a "magic ABDL diaper" that could apparently change your age.

He bought it and when it arrived he showed it to Taylor.

"Woah! Does it work?" Taylor asked

"I don't know, want to test it?" Tony asked.

"Of course!" Taylor responded.

She quickly stripped and put the diaper on.

MANUAL
Set your desired age with the switch, then pee into the diaper to regress.

Taylor did just that. She set the age on the diaper to 9 and drank alot of water. After a few hours she felt a need to pee. She started to fill the diaper up, regressing her slowly.

After she finished peeing, she looked around. Everything seemed taller.

Tony came back in.

"Woah, you look alot younger..."

"Yeah I'm nine now I guess" Taylor responded

"Well you're gonna have to go to school now then..." Tony thought out loud.

"Oh no! I'd rather go to preschool." Taylor said, as she set the dial on the diaper to 4 and peed in it again.

The diaper transformed into a pull up, one that a 4 year old girl would wear.

"What did you do!?" Tony shouted

"Well I'm four now, and you're my daddy now I guess. So I have to go to school."

"Fine..."

Tony got a small backpack from the closet, printed with girly images on it. He put it over Taylor's shoulders. Then he got some small pink sneakers with velcro. He got Taylor to step into them and he did the velcro up.

He got Taylor to wait for the schoolbus and she got on.

She sat on the schoolbus rocking her feet back and forth, it felt weird to her since even though she was 21, she's now shorter than 4 and 5 year olds.

They all got off the schoolbus and got into the school, the teacher greeted all of them.

They all say at their desks which had stickers on all of them with their names, girls in pink, boys in blue.

Taylor breezed through the day, already knowing everything. The teacher gave her a star sticker for her good work.

When taylor got back, she decided she wanted to be even younger.

She set the dial to 1 year old and peed in it again. Suddenly, she felt her lose control over her bladder and bowels.

She started to pee herself having no control. She started to cry not knowing what to do, and her legs gave up and she fell to the floor, being stuck crawling.

"Who's a good baby girl?" Tony asked teasing her, she gives like a baby.

She tried to talk but all that came out was various baby babbles. She was stuck as a baby until Tony changed the dial on the diaper.