🤍Pt one~!!🤍

Suns pov:
I finally finished cleaning the daycare!. It would of went faster if a child didn't sadly spill syrup on the ground. I have no idea how he got syrup into the daycare but he did. I didn't like the feeling so I climbed up to moony and I's room. I went and grabbed a pair of baby wipes of the stand, I wiped off my hands covered in syrup and threw the wipes away.

Moons pov:
I see sunny cleaning off his hands so I walk towards him and might of surprised him-.

Hey su-

AH-

...

W-WHERE DID YOU COME FROM-
You starteld me.:,)

Pft- you get scared to easily.

No one's pov:Sun started to instantly think how to get back at moony.
Suns slighlint and looks like he's spacing off.

Moon: you okay su-

Before moon could finish sun came slightly even more closer then before and said in a seductive lower tone

Awh moony~

Moon instantly blushes slightly from the random seductive lower tone.

Heh~ darling why so red~?

Moon quickly realized what kinda mood sunny bois in so he slowly crept backwards and booked it. He ran down the hall because he wants to actually walk for a week. He kept running until he found a pile of bots and extra pillows so he hid behind them. Even though he ran here Sundrops at the last corner then sun hits the room moons in.

Awhh~ come out dear~ I just wanna play a little~...

Moon was covering his mouth trying to be as quite as he can. But forgot his bells so the jingled a little.
"SHIT, SHIT, SHITTTTT...
A second later moons leg was being pulled away from the fort of pillows.
Sun was dragging moon by one of his legs so he couldn't grab a hold of any thing. Moon kicked trying to escape his grasp and get free he stumbled and try to run to no use. Sunny grabbed his waste with one hand and with the other held moons arms so he couldn't budge.

Moons pov: AWH SHIT HOW IS HE THIS STRONG I CANT MOOOVE.

Awh don't try struggling my darling~

Moons still struggles to get out of his grasp and finally they hit thier room which at that moment sun pinned moon onto the wall. Not even a second later sun pinned both of moons arms against the wall and kissed him. Sun quickly bit moons lip to let him inside and moon let him. So sunny boi was just exploring every inch of his mouth.
Moon slightly let out a moan.

Mmmphf~
Moon tried breacking the kiss but the wall wouldn't let that happen.
Sooner or later sun lifted his leg and started grinding in between moons legs. This made moon jolt a little.

Mmm~
Sun finally broke the kiss making a string of saliva hangs from their mouths. Some slight moans could be heard from moon trying to ketch his breath.
Sun then procedes to pick up moon and yet again pin him.

Hey sunny... We could talk about this.. Right-?

Not this time sugar I want to have a little fun~!

Moons trying his best to get away from his grasp and sun lightly throws him in the corner on the bed so sun has time to grab something from the closet. Moons just concerned if he can try to change suns mind before it's to late.
Sun comes back to the bed a corners moon sun grabs moon and flips him over. Moon Is try to still get away so sun flips him onto his stomach and sits on his back so he can tie moons hands/arms. Now moons wrist are tied and he gets flipped onto his back.

SUN-.. sunny old pal we can sort this out-...

No sugar you know I don't quite once I start~

Moon hates that he doesn't quite when he starts sun starts taking moon and his pants off (today was Friday so they worked and had thier regular outfits on) moons tried covering up his tentical because the sudden coolness and embarrassment. Sun opened moons legs and lined up his dick to moons pussy.

SUN- W-WE CAN TALK ABO-

Sun shoves his tentical inside of moon

AHHG~ MMhhpft~
Moons was biting his lips to hold back his moans.
Awh~ come on dear don't hold in those pretty sounds~
Moons still kept bighting his lip to prevent moans also then moon bucked his hips to try to make sun stop which did not work.
Sun got angry and leaned over moon slightly and went at a faster pace and shoving more or his tentical in his pussy. Moons couldent help it and moaned loadly.
AHHHHG~ MMMM~
moons heavily pants and bucks his hips again. Sun was tired of it so his kept going at a slight faster pace and held moons hips to prevent him from moving them.
S~SUnny~ S~SlOw Dow~n~.
How about...? No, I wanna hear those pretty sounds of yours~
Sun kept slamming his tentical into moony making him a moaning mess.
H~Hahh S~ sLOw D~Own. SA~UnnY~
Don't tell me to slow down dear~
Sunny then starts pounding into him making moon a mess.
A~AhhHhHh~ Sun came into moon while moon came onto himself. Sun bent down and licked moon chest were he came on while moon was just a mess. Sun took his member and took it out of moon then stood up. Then grabbed moon and hovered him over his dick. Moon was desperately trying to move his arms but to no use. Sun saw what moon was doing so sun slammed moon onto his dick.
AAAGHH~ S~SUNN~
Sun didn't listen and kept slamming moon onto his dick. Profusely moaned because of this.
A~AaAAHhHhh~ D~EaR Be M~moRE Gen~Tal~
Sun didn't not listen again and kept pounding into moon.
AGhh~ dE~Ar~? DaR~Lin~g~ MmpH~
M-
Moon was hesatint but couldn't think of another way to get his attention.
M~AsTer~?
Sun stopped and moon was relieved
I like that name~ how about use it more~?
Moon just moaned in response.
MmMhp~
Heh~
Sun and then sat down and placed moon on top but not on his dick then, while moon was facing away from sun he took his legs and placed them and the sides of him so moon was leaning slightly forward but one of suns hands had hold him. Sun grabbed moons waste and sun forced moon onto his member.
Mm~ MHhPh~ A~AGhHh~ S~ SLow ~D~ doW~nn~
Sun sighs and says I'm tired I will deal with you again tomorrow~
Sun picked up moon dresses up in the sweatshirt(the one in the info page)
And cleaned him up and put him on the bed and curled up with him moon was exhausted so he was already passed out alseep.
Night night darling~<333
He whispered softly.

FINALLY DONE YIPEE THIS WAS A LOT OF FUN BUT IM EXTREMELY TIERD SO I WONT POST UNTIL TOMORROW (or in a couple hours)

Word counter:1192 :D