🖤PT 2~🖤

(!It's been 7 days since chapter 1  happened!) Also this will be Eclipses text:Why hello their~

Moons pov:
I lay on my stomach just watching though out the daycare. I see the daycares doors open slightly and see a part of management come in, so I grab my hook and float down to them.

Moondrop!? Sundrop?!
Where are those animatronics.

Yes? He said as he fully got on the ground and took of his clip.

I need to tell you and sun some news about a new co-worker.

A new co-worker? Didn't we just get one last week-?

Yes, but this one isn't human it's an animatronic like you. As they point at moons chest and put their hand back down.

Well when are me and sunny gonna see them?

They are coming later today.

Can you give me more information about them at least-?

-sigh- fine thier name is Eclipse and thier slightly taller then y'all also instead of two arms they have four. They look like sunny but darker in color, got it?
Moon nodded.

I will go tell su-

Okay good I'll be leaving, goodbye.

They walk out and slam the doors

Okay, asshole...

Moon headed to thier room to tell sunny the news.

Hey sunny? Where are you it's to bright.

Oh hey moony!

Sun got up and dimmed the lights till moondrop could see.

Thanks Hun.

Np! now why was their management at the door?

They told me we're getting a new co-worker.

But didn't we get one last week?

Yes but this one isn't human, it's like us!

-Sunny gasped- a new animatronic coworker!? Do you have any information about them?

Actually I do, They told me their name is Eclipse their slightly taller then us and the have four arms.

Ooooo, they sound interesting!:D

They said he's coming later today so?

Then I have to clean up, the children didn't make to big of a mess today so it will be quick!

Okay dear just don't hurt yourself.<3

I'm not that clumsy! Sun crossed his arms and looks away.

Awh come onnn, you know I'm joking.

Hmph,>:( sun walks out of their room and down to the platform and he dives into the ball pit. And gets started, he first cleans the barrel's and stacked them up. And then he cleans up the arts and crafts table and headed to the closet. He puts the supplies where they need to go and then he hears the daycares doors open so he goes around the playset trying not to be seen. Just in case if it was management trying to take him to parts and service.

Suns pov:
I hear the daycares doors open so I go around the playset carefully just in case it was management trying to take me into parts and service again. I really never liked that place, and how they forced me to go and power off there.
But I didn't see anyone I just saw a glimpse of a figure before they disappeared. I was slightly spooked because I was afraid it might be an intruder coming into the daycare. I grabbed the last two plushies of me and moony and slowly and quitetly went to out room I almost tripped into the ball pit but saved myself. I went upstairs and  went to me and moony's room. I saw moon asleep on one of the bean bags and placed a plushie of me right beside him and covered him up in a blanket. I was still worried about the random occurrence down stairs but I felt safer with moon.

Eclipses pov:
I saw that little sun dude almost trip and went to supposedly their room. Surprised I didn't see moon to be honest. I use a different way to get into sun and moon's room.  Management told me about it just in case. I quitetly crept though the door to see sun right beside moon putting a blanket on him, so I quietly crept behind sun and covered his mouth with one of my arms so he wouldn't scream because I think I startled him beforehand.

Suns pov:
I finished putting the blanket on moon and felt a hand cover my mouth so I just jolted a bit because it startled me. I try prying their arms off to no use, they were quite strong and he finally said

Woah- hey little sun dude don't worry I'm not a threat.

Sun let out a "Hmph" trying to speak and Eclipse finally let's go and sun turns around and backs up almost accidentally hitting moon.

W-was that nesacery?

It was that or you waking up moon boy by screaming.

Sun was sighlint because he was correct. Well I'm Sundrop or Sunrise but I go by Sun.

Well hello their I'm Eclipse, you've probably already heard from management.

Yes I have heard because of management, but I'm going to go charge before I power down.

Okay sunny boy have fun.

Eclipses walks to the bed while sun goes to the charging port.

-------------------------------------------------

!Time skip!
A few weeks later they all get close and have a great "friendship" with each other.

IM WORKING ON THE NEXT CHAPTER SO DONT WORRY YES AND IT WILL BE SMUT IN THERE.

Word count:887