Chapter 7: Seeing RED and BLUE

I was walking in the cold concrete of this universe, my breath was freezing and I had a red scarf on along with a puffy jacket until I arrived at a building. It looked run down but I still see a couple of people inside. I went inside and the bank was croweded as usually would fall in line to get a lone. it was a 5 min long line I thought I looked at my watch and saw it was 8 in the morning and I was still a dozing off a litte. a couple mins later it was my turn to deposit when I saw the brown headed women that I met in the town's hall. she went to the Costomer Service and seem to be looking for a report. I took my loan that can last about a month and came close to a pillar and listen.

"Im looking for a copy of Mr Kim Lorenzo's file." The women spoke "do you have proof of authorization to have a copy of the file?"
The man asked. The women took a couple of papers from her case and gave it to the man. The man skim through it and put in some folders and gave a black folder to the women. She was about to stand and leave and I entered the scene [this Mr Kim person has to do something with why I need to take this k out, I need to take that file] I thought.

"Excuse me But Mr Kim is calling you to come to his office immediately." I said acting as guard "wouldn't he just called me and what is the situation?" She asked and I froze [I didn't think this through] I step back a little and said "it is an emergency and he is calling you to come back urgently" she panicked and pick up all her stuff and fast walked and bumped to me and exited the door. I followed her and she entered dark brown and red