Chapter 9-Snow Owl

Everything started to stop, it was silent..

I could have seen my life flashed before my eyes but instead I see this killer bride.

Until I see her get closer, Im frozen in shock eventually reality started to fade back and she handed me a bomb and sped off.
I started to panic THAT CHICK IS CRAZY.

I stumbled and thrown in a distance and rolled to the window and jump down I saw the same women but she had a black face mask that covered her whole face, she had white hair and she took a glance and started running again and the chase began.

She did a sharp turn and I accidentally step on her owl mask was short circuiting.. I followed her and yelled "WAIT WHO AEE YOU"

She didn't even respond until she high jump a small buildings roof and I grabbed in one of the brick holes and swung myself up and she seemed annoyed to see me and started charging to me with a kick I dodged it but its was a double flip so I got hit in the stomach and I groaned. I thrown a noise bomb and she shrieked at the sound and I took this opportunity to shoot a sleeping dart in her neck and she fainted.

She flipped the dart and it hit me instead and I fainted and everything went black.

...

I woke up and saw my room and it was morning I checked my phone and I saw it was 11am in the morning I groaned and my whole night then I saw that Telpor was outside of my door and he smiled

"She was a knock out wasn't she 0v0"

I laugh sarcastically until the girl from last night rolled to her side in a relax way and jump in a panic and she started speaking.

"Relax you already got beaten up and the agency hadn't told me your arrival sooooo.."
She just shrugged and I was just there confused.

"Oh I forgot to tell you this is Ellinor she is agent 19 (N/A high rankings in the agency) or you can call her ell!"
Trans explained and we when to the cafeteria to eat.

When we were walking I started examining her and i notice she still had the same black mask as of yesterday but other than her white hair she had elf like ears and light but not pale skin. Facial features non and she looks like a young adult around 20-24. She had a white polo top with a black tie, white jogging pants, a white comfy jacket and she had like a black bunette on.

"Soo Mike am I correct?"

She asked. I realized that she was talking about my name in this world "uh yea?"

"Just till you know the boss partnered us both on three missions so if you get in my way I wont mistake your neck to the target's"

I gulped in intimidation but still tried to get strong

Eventually we got to the cafeterias and wow.