Shoto's POV

I was to late, the guard was already there he was speechless, and the guard was catching his breath but my father knew something was up, when he saw me dripping wet with water.

There was this thing on guard's uniforms where if you have the title of the royal king, you could read guard's mind if they had the royal guard's uniform on. now I could tell that my father read his mind because he looked at me with hate, no not just hate shame, shameful that I'm his son I didn't really give a shit, I'm already used to this kind of behaviour from him, but this felt like I got shot in the heart.

All he said was "take him away in the dungeons", immediately 2 guard's came behind me and grabbed both of my arms, draging me away with my heels covered by my shoes was dragging on the ground, if I didn't have shoes on this sure would of hurt. I was struggling to get out before they put something under my nose, and over my mouth and I just saw black.
___________________________________________Y/N's POV
Shoto didn't return I was in pure shock and I was panicking like crazy, I was going through everything through my head. then I remembered something my mum her staff can turn me into a human, but she would never do anything like that, unless...YES I was swimming down to the kingdom I went to the throne room.

"MUM MUM MUM" I said freaking out (fakely) "what?" she asked annoyed, "there's something at the edge of the river it's a bunch of ropes and all that and it's polluting the river", "WHAT!?" she snapped "yeah I feel like you should check it out" "alright hold this" she said to a guard, and and shoved her staff in the guards hands he was shocked, but he held it for her my mother swam away to check out the ropes, in reality it was another siren trap humans put another one in there after I got cut out if it. "hey George" he looked at me, "your wife's cheating on you he had a shocked face, he swam away and dropped my mother's staff.

I just simply smiled and innocently swam over to the staff and took it, 'alright so I think my mum always just said the command to the staff, and it happend but it can't be that easy right?' I swam out of the throne room to the top of the ocean and said, "turn me into a human" 'pff this is not going to work' suddenly, i felt my fins start separating 'oh my God it does work that easily that's pretty dangerous and very low on security'.

I dropped the staff from how much pain I was going through, my fins were splitting apart separating into human skin and legs, I couldn't breath out of my gills any more I looked between my fingers and the fins weren't there any more, the transformation lasted for about 1 minute and that was the most painful minute of my life. and then i finaly opened my eyes and i was a human, i looked down to see my 2 human legs it was like having 2 fins at the same time, and i was moving them in a wierd way it's like i knew exactly how to move them, but oh well i just went with it. i went out of the ocean and i looked down and i saw skin...a lot of skin, oh no you knew exactly what this was oh no.

you saw a random pile of clothes (very convenient) and put them on they felt wierd on you but you ignored it, so then you started running to the palace that you always spied on, hey atleast when you save you're boyfriend you wont embaress yourself, or you won't make Shoto blush so much to the point he wont be able to even move.

You ran into the palace and your adrenaline was kicking in like crazy, (i think a trigger for adrenalen is running really fast for a long piriod of time and/or going through a lot of crazy pain if not then just stick with the story becuse half of this story makes no sense) you opened the doors to the throne room to see a whole bunch of guards looking straight at you (you still have your powers in your human form).

You felt all the water around you and one of the guards yelled, "THERES THE SIREN PRINCESS" and they all started coming for you, "heh easy" you said with a smirk and you started using your power water manipulation. there was just a bunch of water around you (imagine it however you want to the powers um meaning)  and there were a group of guards coming for you with their swords out about to attack, and I lazily flicked my finger to hit the group with the water and it was sort of funny to see all of them scream and yelling orders at each other, I smirked and without even moving a muscle there was a a huge water monster behind you, (this is what it basically looked like)