Xolo Maridueña

A - After Sex

Xolo likes to take photos. If he's left a load leaking out of your ass, you can bet that he's saving it as his lock screen before he cleans you up. After, he likes staying in your ass while you both fall asleep, although you both tend to wake up in any other position but the one you started in.

B - Bottom or Top

He's a top. He loves working your ass or throat around his dick and he couldn't see himself bottoming to anyone. He's asked if you wanted to but why would you have sex that didn't involve him ramming his dick into your body.

C - Cum

He creams big loads and you both know it by now. The first time you underestimated how much he came, you almost choked on it but now, you've learnt how to take him so that all of it goes right down your throat until he slowly pulls out.

D - Dress Up

He loves wearing the karate gi and watching you get on your knees to undo all the knots. The amount of times you both have had sex with him wearing it is rather ridiculous and you both love knowing that he's going on set the next day with the same gi. He even got you one from set that unfortunately, didn't last so long.

E - Experience

Xolo is rather experienced and so it didn't take long for both of you to go rather far in the sex department rather quickly.

F - Favourite Bodypart

He loves your throat, he especially loves wrapping his hand around it as he fucks you or feeling his cock through it.

G - Gag Reflex

Surprisingly, he has a good gag reflex for a top. He can take up to seven inches with a minor struggle.

H - Hair

Xolo would prefer to keep things hairier than they currently are but can't due to his role in Cobra Kai being younger. He is however, hairier where the camera won't be seeing any time soon.

I - Intimacy

He is intimate in every place other than during sex unless it is a special occasion. Plus, you prefer the sex without the intimacy because it makes the intimate aftercare that much more meaningful.

J - Jerking

Xolo jerks off even when he knows he gets to fuck you the same day. He always sends a picture or video to you though so you're not missing out.

K - Kinks

He likes roleplaying as one of the roles that he's played in a show - at the moment, roleplaying as Miguel Diaz is something that happens quite often.

L - Lube

You both have to, otherwise there's no way you're doing anything - not with the heat he's packing.

M - Massages

Sure, you can ask for a nice massage but he isn't one to equate that to sex very often. He likes to separate the more intimate acts from the sexual ones.

N - Nopes

He absolutely hates bottoming. He tried it once and got no pleasure from it - sexual or otherwise. It was the worst experience of his life. He has offered you the experience but only out of fairness, not because he would entirely enjoy it.

O - Oral

He does love sucking dick and loves being sucked even more. He can take a good six inches without significant struggle and then his gag reflex kicks in although he's always happy to practice taking more.

P - Position/Place

He's a missionary man all the way, maybe the odd doggystyle but nothing beats missionary for Xolo. He likes that you're both facing each other and your legs are up in the air.

Q - Quickies

Sure, as long as they're good quickies. He likes them when they're fun like in the middle of running a shoot or when he's just had an interview or is about to go on camera. Those are when quickies are most fun but he's happy to have them at other times as well.

R - Risky

He's a risk taker most of the time although he'd much rather let you scream at your heart's content. As much as he likes fucking in secret, he would prefer letting you both be rather vocal more than anything.

S - Sexts

You'll receive quite a few from him when you haven't seen him in a while although he's the type to only send dick picks pre and post cumming rather than a full body nude. He does send shower pics from time to time.

T - Toys

No, not a big fan of silicone or plastic over flesh and skin.

U - Underwear

Briefs all the way. He likes wearing white briefs and he likes you in anything that he can feel your ass in.

V - Volume

He's loud and he likes you being loud as well - there's nothing that makes him louder than you also being vocal.

W - Wrecking Ball

Things aren't safe when you both are fucking. The things on the table, the table, the things around your bed, your bed - there was even an incident with the shower curtain being pulled down once.

X - XRay

He's packing and he likes to let you know he's packing. A good 8 inch monster hidden away with two long hanging balls to go with.

Y - Yeps

Make noise, be just as rough as he is and he will thrive in it. He likes when you ride him as rough as when he fucks you.

Z - Zest

This man could go 25/8 if one let him, he has a normal refractory period but when he's dick isn't working, his fingers are and if they're tired - that's where the tongue comes in.