『ꜰɪᴠᴇ』

『ꜰɪᴠᴇ: 𝐓𝐑𝐔𝐓𝐇』

❝𝘛𝘪𝘮𝘦𝘴 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘴𝘦 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘵𝘳𝘶𝘵𝘩 𝘪𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘰𝘴𝘵 𝘦𝘧𝘧𝘦𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘷𝘦.❞

- ᴇᴅᴏɢᴀᴡᴀ ʀᴀɴᴘᴏ

[ᴀɪᴍɪ'ꜱ ᴘʟᴀʏʟɪꜱᴛ: "ʟᴏɴᴇʟʏ ᴜɴɪᴠᴇʀꜱᴇ"]

The walk from the forest to the orphanage was relatively quiet.

Isabella's tears dried as she wiped down from her cheek, shaking off the wetness in between her fingers. However, the redness had coated the corners of her eyes and nose, visible to the keener eyes.

"Mama! Aimi!" Phil runs towards the two with several other kids behind him, his expression one of worry.

"Naila!!" Mark exclaimed, being second to arrive.

"She fell asleep when we found her," Aimi answered the unsaid question, handing the child to Isabella.

"Thank goodness!" Mark cried faintly, pearl-like tears slipping down his sapphire eyes and down to his chin, "I'm so sorry, Naila!! I'm sorry!!" Mark apologized while the others laughed at the tender scene.

"What do you have to say to Mom and Aimi?" Gilda looked down at the smaller child with expectancy.

"Thank you so much, Mom, Aimi!!!" Mark thanked them with tearful eyes.

Aimi smiled as she made her way through the small crowd, her eyes traveling to Norman and Emma, "Emma! Angel!" She waved happily, ignoring their expressions of bewilderment. '...Since it's them, they can do it.'

-flashback-

"Mom, I want to make a request?" Aimi starts, her tone chipper.

Isabella looked at her, inquisitive.

"What is it?"

"I want to get shipped before any of them. Norman, Emma, and Ray." Her request had caught Isabella off-guard, but Aimi's eyes did not quiver. Rather, her eyes show brightness, and a hint of light Isabella has never seen.