The plan

Nikkis POV:

it's not like I fully forgive max but it's hard to stay mad at him I mean without him the adventures would be boring. The only problem is that he started acting weird around me I asked Neil, and he said something like blah blah blah guilty or something like that I don't know Neils kinda hard to listen to sometimes.

Maxs POV:

I would say my plan went perfectly the camps back together which fucking sucks, but Neil and Nikki don't hate me anymore. But it's still a little hard to be around them well not really Neil just Nikki. Whenever I'm near I feel like I want to smile, and I can't let my guard down, so I just have to avoid her tell whatever this is leaves me the fuck alone.

Neils POV

I noticed that max is acting strange around Nikki, she asked me about it, and I told her he was guilty, but I'm starting to doubt my claim as he is just fine around me. Hm maybe... YES that's it he has a crush on her, but I really think it would be best for Nikki if she didn't know max isn't that great of a guy if I'm being honest, she can do better.

Nikkis POV

Hey Neil, do you know where max is I have been looking all over for him "no but if I might ask why" well I wanted for him to see the magic trick me and Harrison are about to do. He is going to saw me in half "ok cool can you go now if you didn't notice I'm kind of working on something here". Oh, ok welp guess I will do it without him. I walk over to Harrison and tell him I couldn't find max he looks a little exited I'm not sure why.

Total word count: 331

I plan to make my chapters longer don't worry also I'm planning on making the POVS longer because I think there a little too short.