I Love You

A/N: this is a mini series based on my Oneshot “Walk” which you can find in my drabble book “Breathless “ if you view this on A03 or FanFiction.Net. If you see this on Dreamwidth, you’ll have to hunt for it lmao. If anyone has any ideas for this, don’t be afraid to tell me. Anyway I hope you enjoy!

Port Charles, New York
“You really want to go to San Francisco? With me? Oh gosh, I wonder if we’ll run into Dillon.” Lulu Spencer smirked, the thought of going an adventure with Johnny excited her to no end.
“Yes, yes I do. Very much. You know you’re my favorite girl. Would that be a bad thing? Are you guys on bad terms? I’ll fuck him up if you want.” Johnny smiled, wanting this adventure of theirs to be of no stress to either party.
“No, it’s nothing like that. I don’t even know if he’s in that part of California…it was just kind of a muscle memory thing. When he left Port Charles we were on good terms, despite what I put him through. Dillon isn’t a bad man, it was just a rough situation that I created out of my own selfish want. Anyway, I don’t want to dwell on the past. All I want to focus on is our adventure. When do we leave?” Lulu breathed out a sigh, delicately putting a hand on his chest.
“I understand that but, we all make mistakes. It’s time you forgive yourself for what happened with Dillon and Georgie. It’s been, what? At least a decade now? They wouldn’t want you blaming yourself. We can leave tonight if you’re up to it. I wanna spend time alone with you, with no interruptions, ASAP. It’s been too long without you. I miss us.” Johnny softly looked at her, emotion overcoming his body. Telling Lulu how he felt had previously been hard for him because of growing up with Anthony but, he wouldn’t waste another moment without expressing how he felt.
“I know, it’s just easy for me to play the blame game with myself. I’d like to leave as soon as possible, because I could definitely use a vacation from my life. I want to be alone with you, too. It’s been way too long, I missed you. It means the world to me that you can finally say that out loud, with no hesitation. You’ve come a long way since we first met, you’re still the same boy I fell in love with that September night. Now, you’re a man and I’m so proud of you for accomplishing everything that you have. I love you, I always have. I can’t imagine the day I won’t.” Lulu ran her right hand over his cheek, fondly.
“I love you more than I’ve ever loved anyone. We can leave as soon as you want, I’m ready. Who are you telling? I could use a vacation from everyone up my ass and constantly being shot at. Lu, you’ll always be my favorite girl, I’m proud of the woman you are. I can’t ever imagine you not in my life and, I never want to. You’re the reason I had the courage to stand up to my family-I was just a scared boy trapped in an eighteen year olds body.” Johnny shook his head, touched at her words as he leaned into her touch.
“Let’s go. Right now. I don’t want to wait a second longer! Awe Johnny, I’m sure you would’ve gotten you’re shit together eventually and stood up to them. You’re not a pushover. You’re adorable, and I love you.” Lulu smiled, pressing a soft kiss to his face.
“I’m ready, let’s go. We can buy essential shit when we get there. Lord knows I’ve got the money. I don’t know if I would have, honestly. You saved me. Let’s go!” Johnny scooped her up off the ground, and held her in his arms before walking towards his Mustang. When they arrived at the airport, they loaded onto his private jet on their way to a new chapter. In both of their lives.