VIII [I]

Author's Note:

There is Georgia Dress! I hope you like dress.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Georgia POV

Clara sighed "The exams are over eh!"

I sighed "Finally"

I see Álvaro and Alex! Alex isn't is real name! It's Alec from Fourth Alpha's. Alexander and Álvarez are also in this school and they are disguised as Álvaro's Beta and Gamma. They were all sat on our table now.

Álvarez smirks "Georgia Costa long time long seen!"

He hugs me! Álvaro growls at me! He puts his hands up in surrender.

Álvaro growled "My mate not yours!"

Alexander and Álvarez eyes widened. Come on guys we have been together for almost 3 months now probably more.

Alexander screeched "What?"

Everyone starts laughing.

Alec replied "Keep up Alexander!"

Alex glared at him and Alec smirked.

Alvarez breathlessly said "Wow!

Alexander smiled "Congratulations!" We smiled.

I and Alvaro replied "Thank you!"

Alexander is still shocked.

Alec smirked "Close your mouth!"

Alexander glared at him. He took his tongue out and Alexander pulled his middle finger at him! Alec rolled his eyes at him.

Alvarez gushes "You guys excited for prom?"

They replied "Yes" I pout.

I replied "No!" They pout.  They all look at me.

Alexander pouted "Why not?"

I replied "It's stupid! It's dumb! It's pointless! It's wasting my time! You ain't got no type bad bitches is the only thing that you like! You ain't got no life"

They start laughing their asses off. I chuckle quietly. They got their breaths back and I took out my cigarette pack and Alvaro took it off me.

Alvaro replied "You is pregnant!"

I pout. He put them in his pocket. I roll my eyes. Alvaro put me on his knees and rubbed my belly. I smile.

I replied "Let's play truth or dare!"

Everyone agreed.

Alvarez replied "I dare Alexander to dance salsa with Clara 2 minutes!"

Alec growled. Alexander smirked. Clara and Alexander danced to "Hips Don't Lie" I was dancing on Alvaro lap and he was tapping my belly. Alvaro kissed the naval of my neck! I smiled.

I felt a graze on my neck! I close my eyes and he sank his teeth softly. I held the scream and he left his teeth there for 30 seconds and slowly came out of my skin and licked all the blood away. I shivered! I hear his faint chuckle behind me! I rolled my eyes.

Alexander replied "How are you getting there?"

Alvarez replied "White Bugatti!"

Alvaro replied "You always love your Bugatti's!"

Alvarez cleaned his shoulders like he got swag!

Alvarez replied "So how are you getting there?"