XI [I]

~Georgia's POV~

I woke up from Zeus saying my name over and over again. Zeus touches my cheeks and pokes me.

Zeus  gushed "Ma Ma!" I smile and hug him to me. He giggles. I get up. 

I cooed "Wake up Daddy!" I put Zeus on Álvaro chest.

Zeus screamed "DADA! DADA!" I burst out laughing. Álvaro woke up. Zeus smiles. Álvaro looks at my direction. I smile. He rolls his eyes. My mum comes in with Aphrodite, Aurora and Alexio who are dressed casually? HUH?

I questioned "Why are they in casual clothing!" 

Álvaro remembered "It's our wedding today!" 

I whispered "Shit!"  

Álvaro sighs "It starts in 1 hour!" We quickly get out of bed. I carried Zeus with me and my mum followed me. I gave Álvaro's mum Zeus and she changed him to his suit and tie. I see Georgina and Olympia in their dresses. Aw. My babies look so cute. 

I get a shower. I washed my golden hair and my body good. I brush my teeth perfectly. Zeus crawls in the bathroom. I smile and pick him up. He looks at my toothbrush and tries to take it off me. I give to him and tried to brush my teeth. I stop him and spit out the toothpaste. I wash my mouth and take the toothbrush. I was my face and exited the bathroom. I set Zeus on the bed. He sees Aphrodite and they start playing. Bro and Sis so cute. 

My mum does my hair

My mum and Álvaro mum got me into my wedding dress which is beautiful. Lace, Long and Sleeved. I love it so much! 

Zeus gushed "Mama!" He stands up using his support on the chair I am sitting. I smile and pick him up. I sat him on my lap. He plays with my jewelry. I smile at him. I crease his cheek. I kiss his lips. He laughs. 

Aphrodite yelled "Mama! Mama!"

I giggle "Yes!" I look down to see her standing in her cute white and gold dress. I pick her up and place on my knee next to Zeus who smiled at Aphrodite. Aphrodite kisses Zeus cheek. He smiles. Zeus hugs her and she hugs him back. I take a picture of them two.

Georgina gushed "Mummy you look pretty!" I smile.

I giggle "Thank you! You look beautiful!" She smiles. Olympia comes in and sings "New Boyz- You're Jerk" 

I questioned "Where did you hear that song from?"

Olympia blushes "Daddy!" I rolled my eyes. 

Georgina danced to "K.I.G- Heads, Shoulders, Knees, Toez"

I chuckle "Remember the dance girls!" Our wedding. Wow they planned on Halloween day. Today the last Halloween night. So we are doing a performance when I come in. 

Olympia and Georgina smiled "Yes Mummy!" I smile. 

My dad gushed "My baby girl! You look beautiful! I smile! 

I blushed "Thank you daddy!" He kisses my nose. I smile. 

My dad chuckles "The limo is ready!" I smile. I carried Zeus and Aphrodite. Olympia and Georgina followed me. I hear Alexio and Aurora shouting mama! Clara gave me the baby bag as she held Alexio and Aurora. I carefully went downstairs as Sara and Riley held my tail with my mum. We walked out to see fans! Oh wow! Security are here! I smile at them. My mum took Zeus and Aphrodite. I kiss them. I climbed in the limo. Olympia and Georgina. They sat on my lap and Clara next to me an Sara and Riley and the rest inside. My dad shuts the door and the limo drives away. Followed by my dad. 

We arrived shortly. I see fans around the car. Security pushed them away. One guard opened the door, Everyone got out and I came out. They are two big screens right in front of the church. We walked in. Everyone stood in there position.