Fan meet

Italics=comments from people in the comment sections

Warning ⚠️:
Severe Panic attack

°°·..·°°٭Wooyoungs POV°°·..·°°٭

I officially hate san, today he fucking posted on twitter that my thighs are thick and he'd love for me to smash his face with them.

Now there's people asking me on live if I could show them my thighs, "NOOOOO, you guys have already seen what they look like on episode 1!, no more until then", I tell them.

We had posted the first episode and it was already a hit, we're doing a fan service for it already, I'm doing a get ready with me live.

"Wooyoung~", I heard San say before the sound of my door opened I groaned and banged my head on the desk of my counter making my phone fall on my head, "Ow", I say plainly.

"What do you want", I ask him was continuing to put on eyeliner when suddenly he slapped my ass, I was currently bending over to look into my smaller mirror so I could do my eyeliner the right way, meaning the camera definitely saw that.

"Ah!", I let out a loud yell as that hurt like hell, "What the hell san, AND YOU MESSED UP MY MAKEUP!", I whined while yelling at the same time.

The comments we're spamming laughing emoji's, blushing emojis or words like "Damn, his ass is fat", with the blush emoji.

'That was a hard ass smack feel bad for his ass'

"You literally do realize I'm LIVE right now right!?", I asked him and he shrugs, "Anyways, just wanted to ask if you were still mad about my tweet, also sorry about smacking your ass but how can I not when it's just there in my view", he says.

"San I'm going to kill you one day", I tell him as I erased my eyeliner that was across my eye like some sort of scar.

Suddenly I felt him press against me before he hugged me as laid his head in between my shoulder and neck.

"Hi guys", he said to the camera, "Do I have to remind you we're live", I tell him, "I know that", he tells me.

"Get offffff offf meeeee", I tell him but he doesn't budge.

'Jeez San, I see you sir😏"

"Don't even, he's just doing it to annoy me", I replied after seeing the comment.

"No it feels good", he whispers into my ear and I blush before pushing him off of me, "San leave me alone, let me get ready", I tell him with a huff.

"What's the point when your going to be in my bed looking like a mess again at the end of the day", he flirts, "Boy what the hell is your problem today IM LIVE, that's it get out, get out San byee", I said blocking his words as I pushed him out of my room.

"Come on, at least give me a kiss for effort", he jokes with a smirk and I slammed the door on his face.

'This is soooo entertaining, I'd pay to see a YouTube channel of them as a variety show lol'