Top five

My top five characters and why.

5. Vance hopper

This why might be slightly weird but he is a genuinely interesting character who I want to know more about. He has a lot of potential and there is much room to add plenty of depth to his character.

I talk about him a lot with my friends and they get very tired of it but come on how couldn't I.

4. Robin arellano

What a beautiful character. There is so much things I could talk about.

He is such an important character in the story with the way he helps finney.

He was tough and knew how to stand up for himself and he also stood up for people who couldn't do so themself and that will forever be one of my favourite things about his character.

While he was tough he also had a soft spot for finney and I found that adorable. He was a wonderful friend.

There is so many things we can add to this character although he was done pretty well on screen despite his short amount of screen time

3. Finney blake

Main character has to be on this list!

Beautiful created character, I love the way he grew through the story I found it lovely, deserves the whole world! I love him so much.

He's a space nerd what's not to love. So glad he killed the grabber.

He's only this low because I'm an idiot  who has more interest in different characters because he was well rounded and shown well enough for be to get the basic impact of his character and it worked well so i don't have a lot of complaints and im mostly satisfied with his storyline and arc

2. Gwen blake

Love her so much! She deserve the entire world. Very interesting character who definitely has a lot of power. She is who I inspire to be. Did everything right and deserves all the credit not the stupid police force that relied on her and neglected max despite him being right.

She definitely has power! I have said that before but I will say it again because I don't know enough words. She has an interesting storyline and I understand her character but there is still room to add more detail and perfect her character.

She is only above her brother because I honestly don't know maybe it's because she holds so much power and I love her for that <3

1. Griffin stagg

This sounds really strange because he probably didn't even get a minute of screen time but his call was so perfect that I fell in love with his character so much. Come on you can't tell me his call wasn't excellent, it fit the movie so well and added so much depth, he's grabber line was also absolute perfect.

This character has so much room for improvement and an incredible amount of potential mainly because his character wasn't explored a lot.

He is such a genuinely interesting character that really grabbed my attention even from the first time I watched the movie.

I told you I was an idiot but he is so perfect I can't help but put him as my favourite character.

End.

So what do you think of my top five put your opinions in the comments and put ypur tope five down their too id lobe to hear about your opinions and it would be fun to see what other people think.

Thank you for taking the time to read this lovelies I hope you enjoy and I promise another update will be coming on Friday. See you guys then.

Whenever you are I hope you have a beautiful time doing whatever you are up to my lovely <3