1_another human

Your's pov:
I woke up in a cold place with snow covering me I wiped the snow off me and got up and saw myself I was in the snow and without remember anything at all. All I remembered was my name and my age I didn't remember it but according to my looks I'm around 12/13 maybe even less.. I moved away from the snow because I felt cold. I turned from the side of the snow to see a castle made of ice, but I did not dare to enter it.

Ice king pov:
I was sitting with Gunter thinking about Princess Bubblegum baby, and suddenly I felt like someone was messing with my snow or something like that I look out of my window and saw a girl get up from my snow.

"whoa, is there a new princesse..?" I asked myself and smiled.

I flew out a window and headed towards the girl but saw the annoying Finn and Jake.

Back to you:
You saw a blue old man flying towards you but you also noticed a boy with a dog beating him and something like that before you walked away and noticed the boy with a hat after he beat that old man looking at you.

"Y-you are a human?! Yeah, you are a really human!" he looks at you With joy and surprise.

"yes, I am a human, Excuse me.." you said it wanting to go but you feel a long arm wraped around your hips it was jake but you didn't know him yet.

"Looks like you don't have a house to live with us that would be great!" jake say it normaly but Finn looks so excited.

"Sure, we'll play Bemo together! together..!" Finn looked at you with a look, perhaps a little scary, but he was smiling.

"Well I have no choice, I don't really have a home" You said it in a hoarse voice.

Time skip:

Finn pov:
I was looking at the girl sitting on the sofa ashamed and I thought that was cute I couldn't take my eyes off her, I think it was time for me to love her completely..

"hey, I didn't ask your name..I am Finn"

"I-i am y/n, nice to meet you" You look away shyly.

"okay then y/n.."

I smile creepy at her "Hey y/n, you know? Jake not here so let me show you around Ooo!" I smiled creepy even more.

"No, I think I have to leave but thank you!" You said you because worried about Finn.

Finn took you hand and pulls you back to the treehouse "No, you're not leaving a treehouse, now let's show you around, Ooo."

Endddd