Chapter 4: Encounter The Killer Klowns From Outer Space

It has been 2 week since Y/N had own the park and Dr. Neioan Von Eroia now live and help around the place and make real creatures, but he made sure to make only to scared people for fun. The place was clean but still need repair and make sure ride are okay. Y/N has forgot about his thing he brought from his so call home as he told them abou his dream as Ringmaster Foxy was happy to use his idea but she did told him he can still hired people no matter where they from or from other places. Still Y/N love this place as he thinking adding more girls to his Harem. One night, Y/N has trouble sleeping as he can't stop thinking if his so called parents were thinking he dead from this place, then surely they lie to people as some police will know him and take it back but he hear them they didn't care anymore and now here he is new live and home and new family and lover and now he got half of Harley power. He worries if something happen to him, surely they will help him. So Y/N got out his bed and got dress and walk outside of the tent/home. He walk over to the close food place as he hope up and climb up and hope to other building to building as he reach the top of the tent. Now Lola Pop and the other had teach Y/N how to use it for the circus and park where ever get one place to other. He though of adding a train ride to go around the park as he remember whenever find other park that left from owner, he though bring it to his park and expansion since it magic, it will grow as the fence around him was gone as the forest the surround it will be got and replace ride and new area as new fence will appear or it grow bigger whatever float the boat. Anyway, Y/N looked out the world as he stared it, he see light and flashing at the town as he close his eye as he breath as he relax. He hears someone climbing as he turn to see Nightfall as she use her hook to climb up as she spot Y/N.

Nightfall: Y/N, what you doing up? Also, why you up here for?

(Y/N): I need clear my head as for what's going up here, I just look out as I can't sleep.

Nightfall: I see. What's the trouble?

(Y/N): I'm just thinking about hiring people and I not sure if they want to work here. What if they don't want too?

Nightfall: Then we look somewhere else. It's my job to help you so we can make this theme park to be great, even if it's call Wonder of Horror. it doesn't mean we try to make it fun, but we do love screams and scares.

(Y/N): Your right but we can bale set out.

They were silent for a while as they gaste upon the nightly sky as the sir was calm until Y/N spoke.
(Y/N): Hey Nightfall?

Nightfall: Ya?

(Y/N): I know about the people who made you when you were created with that mask you wear, I wonder what it like without it? I thinking since you may have mouth but not sure what your mouth look like?

Nightfall: Oh? You and others really want to see what my mouth look like? I never take it off for long time.

(Y/N): at less show me what you look like, that's all I'm asking nicely.

Nightfall look at Y/N as she knew he, the fan of all skylander, if not a female one hopefully. With a heavy sigh, she grab her mask as she press a hidden button as a hiss hear as her mask came off. When she did, Y/N got good look as he blush and he never know her lip was beautiful and she has black lip and her teeth were bit sharp teeth, but was not hideous, but cute. Nightfall was worry what he said, but then…

(Y/N): Wow your mouth is pretty.

Nightfall was shock while blush purple on her face as she stutter.

Nightfall: T-T-T-Thank you Y/N, no one said something nice from me.

(Y/N): I just like to see how thing what you look like so I happy to say.