PT. 22 "What are this psychopaths doing here??"

"WHAT?! What do you mean they keep on following you at that time??"

Yamagishi shouted while holding an ice cream cone staring at takemichi who was wearing a red jacket with his hands in his pockets. Takemichi suddenly got irritated because of yamagishi's loud voice.

"will you shut up?! You're so loud!! Like i said! Those fuckers won't just stop popping out of nowhere.. their like fucking raccoons.."

Takemichi replied while his arms are crossed. He and the mizo group(except akkun.) Were just walking down the hallways and were just enjoying their ice cream, it was break time anyways so they can do whatever they want.

"So.. what your saying is that, The Haitani? As in them??.. were following you yesterday on your way home..?"

Takuya sweatdropped while looking at takemichi thinking, how can those most famous brothers that are from roppongi will take an interest to him. Just what has he been doing getting all this attention when he first joined toman?

"Huh? What about them. Its not like their worth to be with. Their just a couple of dickheads! Im telling ya!"

Takemichi yelled while his arms are still crossed. The three beside him were just speechless to what he just said. A sudden hit on the head that takemichi just felt he immediately rubbed his head then turned around to see Makoto standing behind him.

"THE FUCKS THAT FOR?!!"

"YOU IDIOT! HAVE YOU LOST YOUR MIND?? HAVE YOU EVER THINK BEFORE YOU DO YOUR SHIT?"-Makoto

"HAHH?? The hell you tyna say??!"

"What I'm saying is, do you have any idea who the hell were those two that just follow you yesterday??"

Makoto replied, Takemichi just looked at him confused but still mad at him for smacking him on the back of his head. Whats so important about those two anyways??

"What! I didn't do anything! Their the ones that are just suddenly stalking me, they were also stalking me and hina while walking home."

"What"-Makoto

"What.."-Takuya

"You and hina are walking home together???"-Yamagishi

...

Takemichi then facepalm his face with his palm regretting what he just said. It was an accident ok. Suddenly they heard a loud stomp was coming down the hallway. It sounds like, someone's running towards their direction?

"HANAGAKI!! WHERES HANAGAKI TAKEMICHI!!??"

A girl who was running down the hallway was panting and yelling takemichis name. The students who were witnessing this were confused while the others were concerned for her. Is she alright?, and why is she calling takemichis name..

"Hannah What the hell. Why are you shouting down the hallways, you might interrupt a meeting with the teachers."

Yamagishi replied while looking at the girl who was tryna catch her breath, she was sweating like crazy. And as she lifted her head they saw the expression on her. She looks scared and nervous?.

"TAKEMICHI! A GROUP OF GANG WERE LOOKING FOR YOU INFRONT OF THE GATE!"

Ha? A group of gang?. Wait dont tell me.. Those idiots came to visit him at school again?! The three then turned to look at takemichi confused and shock. In the other hand takemichi was just pissed.

"Can you lead us to them, hannah?"

Takuya requested to the poor girl, she quickly nodded then started walking to where the school gate is at.