PT. 24 Dissapointed.

Loud cheering can be heard outside the school buildings the voices of the students are echoing down the hallways reaching the teachers office. This made the teachers inside the office stop talking for a second.

" ?? What was that??"

One teacher spoke up confused thinking where that loud noise was coming from. One teacher stands up and starts walking towards the door then opens it. This made the sound even louder for them to hear.

"Goodness! Did those delinquents started another fight again??"

One teacher stands up from her table as she sweatdrops. The teachers in this school already know whats going out there. Like it's not the first time this ever happened.

"Those youngsters never learn from their actions! We warned them so many times if they keep behaving like this the principal will have them expelled! But what did we expect from them? Nothing! They will never change!"

One teacher replied as she fixed her glasses with an mad expression. Some teachers agreed to her opinion while the others just nodded their heads.

"Especially that Hanagaki! Isn't he always the one who always start a raucous around the school??"

"I always see that kid in the discipline room everytime I go in there, always getting yelled at by the principal.

He really doesn't know how to stay out of trouble. I can't imagine how disappointed his parents are to always get called by the principal because of his behavior."

Teachers then nodded to the other teachers response. They all already know who Hanagaki Takemichi is in this school, And who he IS in this school. When he first came to this school, rumors started spreading around the school about a blonde haired guy just challenged the delinquents at the back of their school.

They first thought the new student was kinda crazy to challenge a delinquent he never knew before. And some of the students just thought the new student was just being a show off, thinking he might beat the crap out of kiyomosa that time.

But that time at lunch time. There was a sudden announce from an student yelling the top of his lungs that kiyomosa has been defeated that day! People were suprise that the delinquents they have always been afraid of and thought him as the strongest delinquent in their school, but they were wrong.

It can't be? They thought to themselves. Did the new student really defeat him? Was he really the one who did it?

(Aand.. I'll cut the flashback here, after this I think I'll be writing our big boy takemichi's past before him becoming the person he is now,^-^)

As the teachers were murmuring inside the office. A student outside the closed doors was secretly eavesdropping to their conversation listening carefully to what they have to say about the blonde headed guy.

"Tsk."

The guy then fixed his glasses then started walking away from the office. He had heard enough about him. As he was walking down the hallways he heard loud cheering coming from outside.

He turned his head to turn where the noise were coming from, thinking what it might be. Because of curiosity he decided to walk where the cheering was coming from.

'Might as well see what's causing those loud cheering are from.'

(And that's all-
My grammar has gone bad for not making this chapter for such a long time TT. But I hope you guys enjoyed this short chapter)