UNCERTAIN FUTURE FOR THIS BOOK

Hello author here,

Sorry I haven't been around lately,

as many of you may know I have been in and out of the hospital many times now. And though I don't want to get into specifics of what I have I will say that it has left me extremely Ill to the point where I've barely been able to do anything anymore. I'm pretty much bedridden for the time being.

As you probably have noticed, I recently unpublished all of my stories from this book (note I didn't say DELETED just UNPUBLISHED) so let me explain.

During the time I've been sick and in recovery I have been PRESSURED (for lack of a better word) to remove this book from my library due to its content. So after a billion messages I finally decided that instead of removing the stories entirely I would re-write them instead and focus heavily on the story telling. I've already let some friends know ahead of  time on AO3 and you can find the original stories their now however I will no longer be in charge of them (hope that makes sense)

I apologize for this but as you can imagine I'm already having a hard time with my health as is and can (and will) no longer take the abuse and endless messages. I hope you all understand. And I hope at least some of you stick around for the new stories I plan to write in their place.

Thank you for your understanding. I hope to see you all again soon ☺️