18. Face the fear.

"CEO of THE KOREA HERALD Ms Jennifer resigned from the CEO post! In the recent board meeting board members discovered her rude behaviour to employees. With full evidence of her bullying new members she was evicted from the company!"

"Damn! You really did it as you promised!" Vivian said drinking her beer in her room.

"Who is this?" Vivian asked taking phone from jungkook.

"It's j-hope!" Jhope said

" Hobi Oppa? How are you?" Vivian asked

"I'm fine dear! Now lets calm down for a minute and let me handle everything!" Jhope Said

"Oppa! She tried to kill y/n! Namjoon is in hospital because of her! She even injured my Unnie! How can I be calm?" Vivian yelled

"Vivi I know how you feel but beating her or killing her won't do anything good! Okay? I'll handle it! Just go back to namjoon! And send me the video you took at the set that day!" J-hope Said as Vivian thought.

"I want to do it myself!" Vivian sighed.

"Give me one week! If i didn't erase her and her sister from the world of entertainment! You can do whatever you want!" Jhope calmly Said.

"Fine!" Vivian sighed.

"And who is this guy?" Vivian asked looking at jungkook.

"He is my brother jeon jungkook! He is there for a purpose!" Jhope Said

"Really? Then let him stay with us until his purpose completes! He is your brother we have to take care of him right?" Vivian asked as j-hope chuckled.

"Don't scare my little brother okay? Give him the phone!" J-hope Said as vivi did.

"Yes? Okay hyung! Whatever you say!" Jungkook Said

"I'll tell her!" Jungkook hanged up

"Hyung told me to tell you that don't let Sujin noona to know who i am!" Jungkook Said calmly.

"Okay! This is our address move in whenever you want!" Vivian Said giving him address.

"Vivi?" Jimin knocked on the door before entering the room.

"What are you doing here jiminiee?' Vivi asked a little tipsy.

"It's my day off! So thought to hang out with my other friend while my soulmate is busy with his love! See i bought food!" Jimin said placing the bag of food infront of Vivian who was in her shorts a crop top. Her short hair is messy and a big dark Circles under her eyes because of the lack of sleep.

Her room is Messy with full of empty beer cans and ramen cups.

"Damn girl! As i thought you really are going through heartbreak crisis!" Jimin chuckled sadly.

"I'm not!" Vivian glared

Jimin thought to be silent.

They both sat infront of TV which was off from a long time.

Both had beer cans in their hands drinking silently.

"Did you ever go through this pain before Jiminahh?" Vivian sighed throwing the 9th can in the dustbin.

"Yep!" Jimin sighed as he looked at Vivi.

"How did you get through this?" Vivi asked looking at Jimin.

"Just accepting the fact that other person doesn't want you anymore!" Jimin Said

"Tell me about you and Sweety!" Vivian asked.