Ingrid's First Appearance Part 1

Ingrid as walks back home after shopping, later she asked her father where do you work at? but she was told not to go to the lab by her father, as her father came home by 7 am, he tells her that he works in a lab for experiments and test subjects for this mysterious virus

as her father tells her "don't worry about me, the only thing you should worry about is yourself right now" now take care my daughter as he smiles at her.

later at night, Ingrid goes to bed and sleeps through out the night, as her father was asleep in his room, her father wakes up to get ready for work, Ingrid knocked on the door and her father opens the door and he says as he smiles: "oh you're up early?" As Ingrid sees the syringes in the back in a briefcase as her father goes back to close the briefcase and says: you promise not to tell anyone about this? Ingrid nods and says: "I promise"

*A few weeks later*

at the age of 19, she begins to question her father by asking
are you crazy? I could be in danger sometimes, you have to understand, why must you tell me to hide this experiment from what purpose?"
as her father says:
you know why? because I want the world to know I could do it too" as her father sighs
"There are some things, you must not know but know this..."
as her father says again:
"No matter what I will always love you and even for your mother, this purpose is for your mother and you, I wish I could have her with us but she isn't here"

As her father held the syringe in his hands looking at her like a mad scientist who wanted struck the needle in her neck as Ingrid hits him as he tried to put her down as Ingrid fights back with all she could do, and before that happens, she was struck with the needle in her neck as she fainted on the ground, ingrid wakes up strapped to the bed on her body as the only thing she saw was her father's back as he says: "I'm sorry...my daughter, I just wanted your mother back but I figured that the virus couldn't bring your mother to life so I gave the z-virus to you and it turns out you are half zombie while you are human, I'm sorry if I angered you, but I'm trying so hard as possible so may I see if the virus has its effect on you by making you who I expected to be."

To be continued...