Luckey Day

• Dedicated to St.Patrick

               One day I was walking along the side of the road and I remembered it was St.Patrick's Day. All the sudden I saw a rainbow. How funny a rainbow on St.Patrick's Day. I was not sure which way to go so i went left. I saw something green and it was sitting on something black. So i went towards it.

                I was thinking it was a Leprechaun! I thought i had gone crazy, but when i got close enough it really was a Leprechaun. He said i could have his pot of gold and ran off. I was sort of scared. I wasn't sure what to do. So i grabbed the pot of gold and started walking home. Then, like i always do, i see the guy with a Dave's bag in his hand. So i walk over to him and handed him some gold. He smiled and walked away. I felt really good. When i got home i said to my parents "Here i found a pot of gold." I handed them some gold. They both hugged ma and went to the bank. I went with them and gave about 5 handfuls to a charity. Now i felt great! I went to my friend Hailey. Hailey and i went to buy a cotton candy machine. We ate cotton candy all day. She slept over and in the morning we ate breakfast and forgot about the pot of gold we had. We went to the mall and bought nothing. Hailey and i sat on the grass and thought.

                 During those two days i learned something. Even though i gave gold to other people that doesn't mean i became a better person. All i did was give some gold to people. It did make them happy and me too, but while Hailey and i where thinking i was thanking God and St.Patrick that they gave me the chance to do those things for others. After that I woke up.