01: The new blacklight

Prototype crossover and Mercer is going to have two wives)
After cleansing the blacklight virus in NY Alex Mercer didn't know what to do as a result of all the blood he spilled to win, but he heard about the heros in Japan so without many options he decided to move there and start a new life and become a pro hero. In the process he meets two people that he called a blessing in disguise inko midoriya and kaina tsutsumi(lady nagant). Inko would help Mercer find happiness again while kaina understands his pain in which he helps her leaves the safety commission. Later Mercer married both and end up having a son named izuku. 4 years later izuku awakened his "quirk" although his would unique but he knows that his parents will always have his back.

Alex Mercer ship: inko and kaina tsutsumi (lady nagant)
Ships: izuku x ryukyu x ochaco

Certain plot points to address
-The world doesn't know about the virus because blackwatch claimed that it was a small outbreak that was quickly dealt with, no other details were shared and also put out a claim about blacklight being a dangerous biomass quirk which will make Mercers early hero career difficult due some persecution.
-Blackwatch will be a third party group that will try to either catch Mercer or Izuku but will have a difficult time due to the hero's.
-All Might doesn't trust Alex at first because he doesn't exactly know how alex powers originated but after hanging around izuku he'll begin to trust him.
-Because izuku will be naturally born with the blacklight virus his abilities will evolve naturally and will gain additional abilities like a bow (there are fan art of fan made abilities) but he won't be like super op off the bat and he'll train to unlock his abilities throughout his time at UA.
Ex: by time the of the entrance exams izuku will only have unlocked the tendrils as a way to stop the bots or destroy them
-There will be some people scared of izuku's power because they don't exactly understand it.
-Izuku will have the same shy and nerdy personality in which Mercer finds funny.