The Queen of the Arena

Izuku Midoriya, a girl who's life was ruined by her highschool and once friend as they've bully for one simple reason, her quirk. Izuku's quirk allowed to turn into a unique beast that looked like it came out of a lab due to it having multiple features that stemmed from different animals. Because of this it lead to bully during middle school and high school since almost everyone viewed her as a freak except a few, but two of them were at different schools and the other had to move due a family financial situation. And her mom who lover her no matter what, but things only got harder when her teachers messed with her records so it made it harder for her to have big plans let alone become a hero. With no other options left she stepped away from applying for UA. But one day luck would be on her side when she over hears a conversation in an alleyway where she learns of underground arena that pays a lot izuku was hoping to help her friends and mom live an easy life she reached out to the two who would later become a part of her family because of the bond that's forged and later developed a reputation in the arena.
   To simple citizens, some heroes, law enforcement and those who bullied her, she was a freak, a monster, a girl that should've been abandoned. To her mother, a loving daughter that is her world and wouldn't dare to leave her side. But to those that have watched her in the arena, the greatest beast to have ever entered. And those that somehow survived, a vicious, merciless, precise, agile, and force to be reckoned with know her as....
        THE QUEEN OF THE ARENA

 Some clarifications      -So, to those that don't know this is from Love Death and Robots sonnies edge   - so her crew mates from the episode will be in this being Wes and Ivrina and later get the glow in the dark tattoos    - her others friends ...

Some clarifications
      -So, to those that don't know this is from Love Death and Robots sonnies edge
  - so her crew mates from the episode will be in this being Wes and Ivrina and later get the glow in the dark tattoos
   - her others friends are shinso and mei who will have their on love interests
   - as for izukus well I decided to make it a male ochako or ocharo because why not
- izuku's scars will be a combination of bulling and arena battles
  - all characters will be aged up to 18 or above because of this story
  - UA will be a university and Bakugo and Ocharo will be aggressive towards each other since ocharo knows what happened to izuku.