chapter 17- New plans and identites

Wednesday 4pm

Y/n's POV

We have just had school and I'm driving me and Kate to peter's house. We get to his house and all play some video games when I get a call, I leave the lounge and go into the bathroom.

"Hey-.. y/n?" Layla asks nervously. "Have -you seen the news?" She said.

"No why?" I ask curious. "Has something bad happened?" I ask.

"Take a look for yourself" She replies. "Ok well I'll call you back." I say hanging up the phone , Instantly I go straight in the living room turning of the ps5. Which Kate and peter was playing video games on.

"Hey! what was that for?" Peter asks slightly annoyed. I sit down on the couch preparing myself.

"this.." I say turning on the tv to reveal the news.

-tv on-

"News have been found that peter parker is spiderman, and that spiderman was a part of the attack on new York city with Mysterio the new hero trying to save the day, Here is the clip of mysterio explaining:"

-Inserts clip-

"looks like spider man wasn't a good guy after all" the woman says.

I turn the tv off and look at peter.

"I- I don't know what to say" he says staring blankly into the space.

"What are we going to do? we can't just ignore this" Kate says.

"But there is nothing we can do..." I say slowly.

"Please guys believe me I was never a bad guy, mysterio framed me!" He says.

"And we believe you peter, but the world won't..." I say thinking hard.

"This might not help but I say we should all do shopping online for furniture and try to move you two into the compound as fast as we can because it's not to far away from new York, but it will be far away enough to stop everybody coming up to you all the time." I say in a suggesting manner.

"I agree, it would be easier and mj can stay with you while y/n stays with me in my room" Kate says.

Shit! I still haven't told Kate about me being spider women, Well I mean maybe I can hide it for a little longer.

we all go to peter's room and I get his laptop out laying down on the bed, Kate on my right peter on my left.

"Ok so you guys said we need a couch and stuff for our rooms right?" I ask. "Yes that's right!" They both say.

"Ok well lets start with peter first, by the way pepper sent tons of money for you guys to use on your rooms so make sure it's cosy for you" I say. (Pepper is in charge of the compound and work btw)

I pass the laptop to peter, Him spending an hour on furniture. I then help kate with her room, Once we are done I call pepper to send her all the details about the furniture and items they want and needed.

"Yep, so your stuff should be here by tomorrow meaning it will be set up for you guys ready to move in for Friday!" Pepper says.

"Thank pepper so grateful, see ya soon!" I say. "Bye" the call ends.

"Ok guys, we will be moving in Friday!" I say when the doorbell goes. peter goes to get the door.

"Hey guys come in, IT'S MJ AND NED GUYS!" he shouts from the door.

They walk into the room to me and kate just cuddling with each other on peters bed.

"Hey how are you all doing?" Mj asks. "Good just trying to get away with this whole situation we have" I reply.