Chapter 1

a/n: gif by [https://black-mind.tumblr.com/post/639980697457770496/number-five-aidan-gallagher-the-umbrella-academy]

I have lots of thoughts about Five x various type of reader. Like, I actually see him finding a darling who is sweet and innocent, because Five just like Hazel is SO tired from saving the world from apocalypse and murdering people,

but I'm also interested into stuff about badass reader. who's won't break easily. they smart, manipulative and strong just like him.

for example, what if Five's beloved worked with him for the Commission? Or is she from Sparrow?

and their personality type annoys him at the same time, he wants to put them in their place and show "who's daddy here", because how dare you to give him his own medicine?

I have a small concept for Five x manipulative! Reader from Sparrow who acts a lot like his father.

Reginald Hargreeves.

They keep secrets, know a lot of things that Five would not even know, and are also very sarcastic and consider themselves better than others.

Five is not some teenage boy. He is not Luther or Diego, he will not run after someone just because he has daddy issues.

He looks at you and you don't know if he wanted to strangle you to death at that moment? Would he like to cut off your own tongue to keep you quiet? Or would he prefer to run away, as he did at dinner, when he disobeyed his father?

He never admits to anyone that he NEEDS help. He'd rather swallow his tongue than see your sly smile when he's realize that you've caught him.

He is sick and ready to throw up when he even imagine you to say that. Please, don't do this to him, please.

No, don't you dare say that, if you fucking say that, he...

"Told you so."