I Can't Sleep

Princess Diaries like a boss

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

THREE DAYS BEFORE THE WEDDING:

@11:00 pm

"Agh..... Li" I whispered. I was sleeping with my head on his chest, not knowing how he didn't hear me. I was a loud whisperer. "Owwww!!!! Liam!" My stomach was hurting and I didn't know what was going on. "Whats wrong?!!" He finally mumbled. Liam got out of bed, turned the light on, and squinted at the brightness. He walked over to me, and held my hand to get me out. "My...stomach" I looked down then slowly looked up at him.

"You don't think..."

I'll be fine. Just help me get to the bathroom"

I felt his arm wrap around my waist, slowly walking me around the corner. I tried holding in the groans of pain and shut the bathroom door. I made it to the toilet seat, and sat in the cover "AGGGGHH!"My hands massaged my pregnant stomach and Liam came in, looking very worried. The pain ceased at once and I saw his eyes bulge. He rushed over and mumbled "We need to go to the hospital. Now." I felt something wet and I knew instantly the babies were coming.

It was a short car ride to the hospital, but felt forever as I screamed in pain. When we arrived, Paul checked us in and a nurse put us in a hospital room immediately. She stuck an IV in my wrist, and soon was joined by another nurse and a doctor. They inspected me to see how far along the twins were. "Five centimeters." The doctor told the nurses. One saw my look of pain and said "Alright mamma. You're having a contraction." All eyes were on me. "Okay,I'm gonna need you to push" The doctor said. Liam took my hand, and I noticed his hand was shaking. He leaned in and kissed me on the forehead and stroked my cheek. "You are doing great baby. Are you ready to become a mom and a wife?"

"Y-UGH- yes" I managed to make out.

"Ready honey, 1,2,3 push!" The nurse said loudly. I let out a scream of pain and I saw Liam cringe.

(A/N a day later)

I felt a surge of relief as I heard two loud wails. "Awww and here we are! One beautiful boy and girl" I looked at the nurses and saw them holding two babies. Liam was wearing scrubs, but I could see him shed a tear as did I. "You did it, babe. We are the proud parents of Kendall and Justin Payne." He whispered. "Would you like to hold them?" The doctor asked. "Yes of course!" I replied.

I was handed the most beautiful babies I have ever seen. And they were mine.