Shoes and Dresses and Limos Oh My!

EEEKKK BIG SURPRISE!!!

@#$%&**&%$#@@#$%&**&%$#@@#$%&**&%$#@@#$%&**&%$#@@#$%&*

8½ HOURS LATER:

I picked up my phone and looked at the time. 4:30! I have to get ready for La Quinta!!!

I opened my closet and looked at my dresses. I had five of them.

DRESS ONE: Strapless/Short. It was a turquoise color,and had silver sparkles. The top was complete sparkles and as the dress goes on there are less and less so it kind of fades out. I bought this for a wedding I went to in June.

DRESS TWO: Strapless/Knee length. This dress was a pastels green and had to design ir pattern. Just at he top it was a "Crumb Catcher" Style.I bought this for my sister's baby shower.

DRESS THREE: One Shouldered/Just above my knees.This dress was jet black,and on the shoulder strap it had a few silver rhinestones at the bottom of it.PROM DRESS!

DRESS FOUR: Strapless/Short. This dress was a peach color and it had ruffles throughout the dress. I bought this one just because I liked it.

DRESS FIVE: Strapless/Very short. This was my favorite dress. It was red-orange. It had a small sweetheart neckline and was "straight and sexy". This was my sisters,Jess,but when she moved to California she let me have it. I wore it better:)

Now which dress do I chose?? Maybe Liam can help.....

"No" I insisted. It will be a surprise. I choose......

DRESS FIVE!!! Red orange went well with my tan.

I took the dress out of the bag and swung it over my arm. Next I walked over to my dresser and took out my red strapless bra and red matching "Cheeky" underwear I just modeled for. I love free things from Victoria's Secret!

"Okay" I said to myself. "Shoe time".

I looked at my choices. They were all above 4" tall because I am only 5'3 and 18 years old.

5½ inch green? No

6 inch black and white? No

6½inch red orange with white platforms? YES!!!

I took them out of the box and carried them into the bathroom so I could get changed. Liam was calling La Quinta to make sure our plans were still on.

&*&*&*

When I finished getting dressed I took my hair out of the ponytail it was in and plugged in my curling iron.When it was ready,I carefully curled each strand of my hair. Because my hair was thick,it took a good half hour. Now it was 5:15. I quickly pulled my hair back into a half-up leaving the curled strands down and sprayed hairspray all over my mop of curls.

Opening the cuppboard drawer,I took out all my make up and applied light gray eyeliner,black mascara,and matching gray eyeshadow. I looked pretty hot! I laughed at my own comment and put everything away. After I slid on my stillettos,I walked out of the bathroom and saw Liam fixing his Tux. He looked adorable!

"Kay you look BEAUTIFUL!" He said while sliding the tie knot into place.

"Thanks love! And you look as good as me!" I replied grabbing my white Coach® purse.

"Why thank you! Are you ready to go?"

I looked at the time and saw it was 5:30.

"Yeah. I'm so excited! Maybe we can snap a pic with J Biebs?" I asked with hope in my eyes. Liam rolled his eyes but nodded yes. He knew I always loves Justin Bieber,but loved One Direction more. My old bedroom was covered with posters of both!

Liam took my arm and led me to the door.

"Paul has the Limo waiting for us already."

"Great! And Liam?"

"Yes beautiful?"

"I love you"

"I love you too" Liam replied with a wink.

*#&:9*!"8&:*%#*#*%#*##*"!*!"!

Next chapter will be more. I have bball practice now.

Thanksssss for reading!!! Please fan comment and vote(: