Chapter 2

Robin makes it to the front door and then runs for the back door. And of course the grabber didnt expect that and got caught off guard. Robin makes it inside and stays there for a minute. And then there I go and pass out from the stress. 

Robin's pov:

It was 5:20 A.M. and I got up and then thought about what day it was and remembered it was a Saturday. Ughhhh I hated waking up early for school but got up early on weekends. I decided tp get dressed and thats what I did. I picked out my favorite band shirt and put it on. I put on my hole-infested black jeans and picked out my grey bandana and put my black-and-white old vans. I looked at myself in my mirror. Black and yellow Nirvana shirt, black holey jeans, and black and white vans. My hair not brushed yet and still sleepy look on my face. After eating my breakfast and brushing my hair and teeth I called Finney. Finney just moved here Thursday and we were friends almost at first sight. He was a cute, blond curly headed boy. I never really thought about myself as being gay until we met. Well a little bit before then I did but never really confirmed it until then.  And now here was a thought I actually liked, I should ask Finn to come spend the night at my house. We could watch movies and maybe cuddle! Yeah! I'm gonna call him right now. I dialed his phone number and his dad answered I told him who I was and he yelled for Finney to come downstairs. And Finney yelled back and his dad was angry. God I hate his dad. His dad is way too abusive. He always beats Finn and Gwen for even making the slightest sound! Finn finally answered and agreed to come to my house. 

(After getting to Finn's house)

So I get to Finn's house after barely escaping the grabber. So we wait there for a few minutes and wait. The grabber tried to break down the back door about 10 times now. We decide to run out the front door and we barely make it to my house. I can tell Finn was really panicking. We started to the stairs when we heard a loud bang.  He busted the door down. We both panicked at that moment. "Oh Finney, how I've missed you~" Finn just stood there looking panicked. He was frozen. The grabber took a step towards Finn and I kicked him in the gut. We ran upstairs as quickly as we could. We ran to my room and hid in the bathroom. I grabbed a blanket before we locked the door. Finney was scared out of his mind. He seemed to snap out of it when I locked the bathroom door. He laid on my shoulder and about 30 minutes later, he fell asleep. He was so peaceful laying there. He started moving and ended up laying on my chest. I blushed a little at this. We stayed in the bathroom for about two hours. That is until he busts in. Thats when I realized how much he actually wanted me and Finn. We didnt just want Finn, he wanted me too.