Part 16: Not Anymore

Dream's POV:

I was pacing back and forth in the meeting room when George came in. "Hey Dream can I ask you something" he says as he sits down at the table and I sit in the chair across from him. "Sure" I say with a straight face. "Why do you even keep Y/n here? There is no point they are useless to us, to you for that matter." He asks looking straight at me, I look back at him and say "Oh maybe because if I let them go they will tell everyone, and if I kill them someone would eventually find out". Then I hear footsteps outside the door.

Y/n's POV:

"Why do you even want to talk to Tubbo?" asks Sapnap as he leads me towards the room Tubbo is in. "I just want to ok, it doesn't matter" I say as I speed up so I wouldn't fall to far behind. "You're a strange person Y/n, just saying" Sapnap says as we reach the room, I turn to look at him then say "First of all rude, second of all I don't care" then I walk into the room.

   "What do you want" says Tubbo right out of my view. I turn and walk over to him, I lean on the wall and say nothing. "I'm still mad at you" he says as Dream and George walk in, I still say nothing. "YOU JUST GOING TO STAND THERE? TALK TO ME!!!" He yells, I turn to look at him then say "Ok you're mad at me. What do you want me to do, fall to my knees begging you to forgive me for something I didn't do?" He opens his mouth to say something but I cut him off "No, I'm not going to do that. I have always been there for you. I let you use me as protection Tubbo, I was the shield and Dream was the arrow. Right? I came here to check on you maybe help you get out, but not anymore. Not anymore" then I walk out Sapnap trailing behind me, and I can feel Dream and George's gaze following us. I stop in my tracks and I turn to Sapnap, "Go tell everyone to come here tomorrow" I say and start walking towards the garden, "I'm breaking out"