facetime?

-october 5th-
I opened the door to my apartment and let myself inside, locking the door behind me. I fell back onto the sofa and opened my phone.
mills 💜:
'you wanna ft? noah's here with me so he might be a bit annoying!'
y/n 💕:
'ofc! I'm sure noah won't be too much of a pain!'
read 13:26
*mills 💜 is facetiming you*
as soon as I heard the familiar ring of my phone my heartbeat started to race. oh. my. god. the millie bobby brown is facetiming me with the noah schnapp. I took a deep breathe before pressing the 'accept' button on my phone. as soon as I pressed the button both millie's and noah's faces appeared on my screen, and god knows how long me and millie stared into each other's eyes but it felt like forever.
-millie's pov-
my phone suddenly switched onto the call and the second mine and y/n's eyes met it felt as if my breath was snatched away from me and as if time itself had frozen. I could sense the heat travelling up my neck changing my cheeks into a dark red colour, if there was a competition for the most tomato-like-human, I'd definitely win.
-y/n's pov-
blush was already consuming my cheeks but when I saw millie blushing too my cheeks must've gone the reddest of red, probably even redder than crimson. but that moment was broken by the one and only noah schnapp.
"HELLOOO" he screeched, it was extremely loud for me, god knows how loud it was for poor millie.
-millie's pov-
"OMG NOWAH!" I shouted at him before playfully hitting him on the head causing a giggle from y/n. satisfied at the fact I'd impressed her I smacked him again, this time a little harder, doing so increased the volume of y/n's laughter.
"alright, alright millay stop" noah chuckled as he swatted my hand away, he then gasped, "omg. y/n do you have roblox?" honestly sometimes I can't believe noah.
"yeah, I do, I played when I was younger, why?" she answered.
"WE SHOULD TOTALLY PLAY NOW, ALL 3 OF US!" he bellowed.
"sure! okay!" y/n happily said and with that the 3 of us chatted and played roblox like little kids for hours on end.