A truce,is that so?

Hello....👹

How are you today? Good? Don't care.

This is the first chapter for you Guys! Hope it's to your liking 👍 🙂
____________________________________________

The sky became a sluggish blue,and the clouds turned from pearly white to a dark grey,as both teams became tired and exhausted.Screams of terror and sadness could be heard everywhere. But Even though Cuts and bruises left the teams with aching bones and sad ears, each skeletons kept their ground.All the monsters had fought for so long, their anger and hatred subsiding until it became a small spec. The Bad guys Have been watching the star sans every move, debating whether they should attack or not - as did the stars sans with them.

One skeleton however was the odd one out.He wasn't thinking about how to win strategically...but how to end everything emotionally.That included his and his brothers rivalry.

Dream pov:

" *tsk* Come on! Come on!!","there's got to be something I can say or do!!"

Dream thought over and over again ...but he couldn't think of anything he could say.so - like the dummy he is - went with what his heart told him to do ❤ 

"Nightmare! Listen to me while you can! I understand that your full of corruption and hatred but- but-!"

Because of this, nightmare's eyes became full of...exhaustion??

"Please stop,I love yo-!"      

This is nightmare talking,k?

"You.is that what you were going to say..you?..."

Dream stayed silent at this.

"You know...hearing the same phrase, after the same battle,at the same kind of place! is old."

"Tell me...why do you still try? You are clearly tired. Including your hyper Berry and sick squid."

(Your one to talk you octopus.)

"So give up. Let me have your soul,corrupt the multiverse and then continue with life. Its pretty easy if I do say so my sel-"

Ting! 💡 a idea finally came into Dream's small brain 😃 👏 👏 👏

"I- I want a truce, a deal you could say!!" Dream suddenly shouted.

Nightmare flinched.He wasnt expecting that sudden remark.

~"A truce,Is that so?"~

Blue quickly ran infront of the DIY  nightlight (dream)

This is blue!

"Dream! ARE YOU CRAZY?!?" blue was stunned at dream's sudden outburst.
"You can't have a truce with these!- ummm..? Vile monstres!! They'll most likely break it!!"

This is Dream!!

"Well then I shall be crazy..." Dream whispers

Dream then walks around blue,and strolls towards nightmare.

The Bad sans did not like that!! They glared and  sneared at poor dream.

"Hush..let him come.." stated nightmare.

"So? Is it a deal then?"

".............."

"Hmmm..fine."

Nightmare then raises his hand and says...

"THEN ITS A DEAL,BROTHER..."

--------------------------------------------------
Yes!! First chapter done!
Pls tell me it was good,I took like two hours to write ,edit ,re-edit, check then publish

479 words! 🥳 let's see if I can beat that next time!!

For now...bye!! See you after 76142825265363424272537363728019161825272623792529282272635339 hours of school! 😃