{𝕸𝖎𝖉𝖓𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙 𝕿𝖍𝖔𝖚𝖌𝖍𝖙𝖘 07}

Do you ever feel like there is nothing wrong but nothing right either? Like everything is messy but beautiful? Do you just lie down on your bed all night just staring at nothing but chaos unfolding little by little making you burst out your emotions on your pillow screaming and shouting internally just to get out of the chaos going on your mind for days now getting your eyes swelled up? Do you think about the thantophobia ( fear of losing someone you love) way too often then you should? Do you perhaps fear if you will be able stand upto the societal standards? Do you fear the academic pressure trying to pull down your mental health to it's lowest? Do you think that survival in this cruel world would make you loose who you are? Or is it your fear of failure stopping you from looking on the better side of the world? Is it your trust issues that makes it difficult for you to differentiate between good and bad people? What makes you who you are? Hiding tremendous amount of pain behind that beautiful smile? Hiding all the chaos and storms that remain buried deep in your thoughts sometimes or is it the 'n' no. of tears you shed on your pillow and those sleepless nights that you had waiting for a warm hug from someone u love and miss but you know you can never speak or see that person again? What is it?