4

++++++++Before i start this i want yall to know that this chapter is going to major confusing because this is where everything comes out and some other characters come out also to my friends that go to school with me and r reading this thank youu soo much love yall ok lets get this started now shall we++++++

"I dont get it." I said

"What don't you get vic its simple." Christian my brother/best friend said.

"To you maybe you have all A's in every class." I complained still sad that he got accepted to victory early college high school and i didn't.

"Well you're going to have to get compound interest down if you wanna pass Mr.Algood's class." Chris said.

"Ugh fine." I said looking at the work sheet that i had to do for extra credit. Finally 10 minutes i was done with it and chris looked it over.

"Hey you got all of them right." Chris said.

"No way you're kidding." I said.

"mentiría a tu hermana?" (Would i ever lie to you sister) chris said.

"Si cuando me mentiste cuando me robaste mi kachetadas."(yes you lied to me when you stole my kachetadas) I said remembering how i was selling them and he took like 3 from me.

"¡ pensé que tenía el hermano de descuento."(hey I thought I had the brother discount) Chris said innocently.

"Whatever you still owe me pendejo." I said looking around his room to see if he had any candy.

"And no i dont have any candy." Chris said.

"Buthole."

"Hey im sorry."

"it's ok. So why won't your mom let you go to slashtown." I asked still upset about it

"I dont she yelled at me for some reason i don't even remember and at the end of it she said i wasn't going and i told her that i would pay for it but she got even more mad and then took my phone." Chris explained.

"Im sorry chris."

"Its not your fault maddie."

I looked at him wierd and remembered how he use to call me by my middle name.

"I remember when you started calling me that." I said.

"Yeah i remember to. The day before spring break in 6th grade."

"My dad called me that when he picked me up and you heard and you started calling me that." I said starting to cry missing them so much.

"Hey im sorry vic. I shouldnt have said that. I forgot." Chris tried to explain and then pulling me into a hug.

I sat there sobbing in his chest. Remembering the day they died. They were coming home from a friends party, my dad was sober but my mom wasnt. Then a truck driver hit them because he passed a red light. That night noel woke up me and chole and hurried to the hospital. My mom died on impact but my dad died 2 days later from a head injury. He said goodbye to us and said to always stay true to yourself. Chole was in shock for a week and i couldn't stop crying and noel i dont know he cried but after didnt show any emotion his face was always blank for a long time. Chris was there for me when they died. He was even at the hospital when my dad died.

"You know i still remembered what your dad said to me." Chris said

"He said 'Christian i need you to take of her and always be there thats all i ask.' And i want to keep that promise for as long as i can."

"Im sorry chris."

"For what sis."

"For putting you through this."

"Vic i would do anything to make you happy and to protect you and chole."

"Shit." I said looking at the time it was 8:26.

"Oh shit come on we can call garza to give you a ride." Chris said

"Thanks chris."

5 minutes later garza got here.

"Bye sis call me ok." Kissing my cheek

"Ok chris bye." I said getting into garza's truck.

"Thanks garza."

"No problem vic oh and here." Giving me my weekly reggie with kush.

"Thanks and remember do not tell chris."

"Of course i got you vic." Garza said pulling into my driveway.

"See you later garza." I said getting out and walking up to my house. Stepping inside and realizing no one was home. I walked around. No noel and no chole. I called my aunt and asked her. Luckily she said chole was at her house and that she would take her to school. Letting out releaved breath. I sat down and looked around. Eveything was clean the dishes were done the living room was clean. So I went to take a shower and watched some netflix.

I almost forgot to call chris but then i remembered his mom took his phone. 'Ill just call his brother' i thought to myself. So i called his brother luckily he answered.

"Hey carlos can i talk to chris please."

"Sure vic hold ok."

"Ok."

"Hey sis"

"Hey chris."

We talked on the phone for a good hour. We mostly talked about him and his girlfriend, jackie, dont get me wrong she's awesome. But there have been rumors saying that she was going to break up with him. Unfortunately chris had to go because carlos wanted his phone back.

"Bye sis love you"

"Bye brother love you"

Then i hung up.

At 11 noel came home and ask where chole was at. 'Like you care' i thought but said

"with aunt monica."

"Oh ok."

I went to my room and fell asleep.

+++++++well then yall know how Victoria's parents died and also her best friend and no she isnt a hoe for saying i love you to her best friend bcuz they have known each other since 3rd grade. Anyyyywhoreee i hope yall enjoyed this story so far. Vote comment and all that other good shit peace love yalll+++++++++