7

Garza got up and pulled up my shirt. His eyes went wide as he saw all the bruises on my stomach.

"You said he doesn't hurt y'all. I asked you not to lie to me and I trusted you." he let go of my shirt and walked to the door.

"Where are you going?" i asked walking after him

"To teach that asshole a lesson."

"No Garza please don't i don't need u getting hurt." I said pulling his arm

"Why didn't you call the police when this first started happening?" he asked

"If I called the police then Chloe and I would go to a foster home and we wouldn't be able to play softball. Garza I cant take something that she loves away from her. she doesn't have a lot of happiness left and I would rather take a beating from him then her being unhappy." I said tears streaming my face.

"Vic I know you want her to be happy but do you think she's happy with you getting beat everyday?" he asked cupping my face and wiping the tears away.

"I don't know Garza I don't know what to do anymore." i said as he pulled me into a hug and I sobbed into his chest.

We stayed like that for about 10 minutes and i went to go check on Chloe. She was in the guest room changing into her PJ's.

"Hey you want anything to eat?" i asked her

"No I just want to sleep." she said

"Oh ok well ill be right back when I get done taking a shower." I said as I tucked her in and kissed her forehead. I grabbed a towel and headed to the shower. I walked in the restroom and stripped down and I got in the shower letting the warm water hit my skin and I stood there thinking about what I was going to do.

******* SMUT CONTENT READ AT OWN RISK*******

My thoughts were stopped when I felt arms around me. I jumped up scared a little bit.

"Shh vic its ok" Garza whispered in my ear

"Garza what do you want." I asked turning around

"You." He grabbed my waist and and started to kiss my neck. I tensed at first but relaxed after a while. He went up and kissed my jaw and looked me in the eyes.

"tell me when to stop, okay?" he asked. I nodded my head yes and he kissed me it was with so much force but i kissed back i let him take over because i knew what he was trying to take my mind off things. He kept kissing me and i wrapped my hands around his neck he went down to neck and found my sweet spot. I moaned as he went down to my breast and sucked on my nips as he played with the other one my back was on the wall and my hands were now gripping his hair he was on his knees and left hot kisses down my chest and stomach. Kissing my bruises gently. I moaned his name as he got closer down there. He sucked on my thighs teasingly.

"Garza please." I begged him when I couldn't take it anymore. He started licking my clit. I moaned again. He smirked when he would hear my moans. His tongue was lapping my whole area now. My legs felt like jelly. I slid down the wall and was now sitting down on the shower floor. Garza opened my legs and continued what he was doing. My breath was faster and my moans coming more and more. I'm so glad the shower muffled the noise. He stuck 2 fingers in me I yelped in pain but soon it become pleasure he pulled them in and out his pace going faster. my hands were gripping his hair as my hips started bucking. He went up to my face and started kissing me and i could taste me a little bit.

"Damn you tasted so good baby." he said when we pulled apart for air but soon we were kissing again. we were laying down now still kissing. I started grinding my hips on his he groaned in response.

"Dammit vic I want you so fucking bad."

"What are you waiting for?" I asked him smirking.

"You sure you want to?"

"yes I'm sure."

"ok lets go to the room then." he said and winked. we got up and put towels on just incase chloe gets up. On are way to the room i peeked inside the room Chloe was in. luckily she was asleep. I went to Garza's room. he wasn't in there yet for some reason so i went and layed on his bed and left the towel on the floor. I stared playing with my clit and closed my eyes. I felt the bed dip and I opened my eyes Garza was hovering over me.

"Your so sexy when you play with yourself." He said as he leaned down and started sucking on my neck.

"Oh really?" i asked

"Yup. You have this sweet little looked on your face while you do it, it makes me go crazy."

"Does it now?" i asked lifting his face to meet mine.

"hmmm." He said and started kissing me. He started grinding his hips on mine. I moaned against his lips. He pulled away to get something from the drawer in his night stand. He tore open the condom with his teeth and pulled it on.

"Ready baby."

"yes." I said and with that he pushed inside me. I yelped in pain at first because its been over a year since I've done it. His thrust were slow I couldn't take it anymore.

"Faster Garza." I moaned. he smirked and his pace got quicker. My nails dug into his shoulders as I moaned out. With each thrust I got closer to my point.

"Garza I'm close." I panted

"cum baby let it out." He whispered in my ear. with a few more thrust I couldn't hold it in. Garza's pace got slower as we both came. He pulled himself from me and released himself into the condom and throw it away. we layed there catching our breaths.

"That was fun." I said. Garza chuckled. " Yeah it was."

**********END OF SMUT CONTENT************

"Imma go check on Chloe." i said and got up putting on one of his shirts and headed to the guest room. I peeked in and she was still sound asleep I went over to her and kissed her cheek and whispered I love you and went back to Garza's room.

"She okay?" he asked

"Yeah she sounds asleep." I said "What do I do Garza? I don't want to go back to the house but if i don't then where will Chloe and I go. I know we have are aunt but She has cats and I'm allergic. I can't stay with Chris because of his mom." I was crying now.

"Hey its ok baby girl we will figure this out. shhh" Garza said as he pulled me into his chest. we layed like that till we fell asleep.

+++++++++++++++Well ik tht this was on hold but i really felt like writing and the prevent my cousin is he suggested a smut scene and i was okayyyy and so be easy on me this was the first smut scene ive written, SHIT this is my first book to but ive also decided tht the book is going to continue but with slow updates. and well ig thts all for now. OH AND GO FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM AT PTV_2201 AND MY FAN PAGE AT PTV_BVB_FOB_5SOS THANX LOVE YALL..