Troublemakers

This story will NOT follow the original path of the episode except for the beginning kind of. This is also focused almost entirely on Max and Nikki.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Maxs POV

"This place is fucking boring, and no one is doing anything"

"Now max just because no one's doing anything now doesn't mean it can't be fun actually that reminds me let me go see what I can do to lighten up the party. Would you like to help?"

"Yeah fuck that"

I look over to see Nikki chugging down the cool aid shit right from the bowl and Neil looking at that blue haired bitch from the flower scouts. Guess I will see if they want to help me make the party more "interesting".

"Hey Nikki and Neil, wanna add some life to this party"

"Max why don't you think about I don't know enjoying the party"

"Oh my god Neil all she had to say was one fucking thing and your already head over heels. Fine what about you Nikki"

"Sure, Max there is no more punch anyways"

Nikkis POV

Max seems extra mad today I'm not sure why maybe he gets pain in his lower parts to. Well anyways I wonder what we're going to do maybe involves bees oh I hope its bees.

"So, max what were you thinking"

"I dunno maybe we can look around the quarter master store he probably has some weird shit that can make this at least a semi-enjoyable experience."

"Ok max"

I wonder if he is looking for something specific usually max plans ahead of time for most of the adventures we go on. Also, I thought that place burned down welp you never know with quartermaster. At least he doesn't look like Hitler. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Thats the end of my first chapter so far I hope you're enjoying it. I love the idea but I'm sure it could be executed a lot better by a more talented writer. But I will still write it because so far, I'm actually enjoying it.