Mint green

MAX POV

I want to tell her how I feel I know for sure now i love her. Does it have to be special? do I have to wait to tell her? No I am going to tell her today I have to. But still I think it should be special. FUCK what am I going to do. I remember that I said we were going to use the fireworks I know exactly what to do now. I just have to test if she likes me to I may be able to get it out of her in the forest.

"hey Nikki you got a camp crush"

"what!?"

I see Nikki's face flush a bit this is good come on just a bit more evidence. (character understanding basic emotions :0)

"Is that a no?"

"n-no I mean yes"

"Nikki are you okay?"

Temporary Nikki POV

What? did max just... ask me if i was okay? does he actually care?

Max POV

I think i got an answer I know she has a crush on but I will take my chances if I asked her any longer she would get suspicious. Damn it why do I have to feel so much for her. She has always been important to me I mean just like Neil right? Will I be able to get over her if she rejects me. Would we still be able to be friends. Shit I didn't think about that.

"MAX!"

I look back and all I see is her mint green hair in my face. My face flushes red for a second. Calm down Max.

Sorry for the short chapter but this one is to lead up to the confession. I know its written poorly I'm really sorry I will try to write better for my next one.