☆ Allegiances

KEYS: - ⭐️ = Leader- 🌿 = Medicine Cat + Medicine Cat Apprentice

KEYS:
- ⭐️ = Leader
- 🌿 = Medicine Cat + Medicine Cat Apprentice

₊✩‧₊˚౨ৎ˚₊✩‧₊

PetalClan
Leader: Amberstar ⭐️

Description;
Amberstar is a pale ginger she-cat with amber and green eyes and a dark ginger striped tail. Her mate is Russetleaf, the deputy.

Deputy: Russetleaf

Description;
Russetleaf is a tabby brown tom-cat with dark brown stripes and green eyes. His mate is Amberstar, the leader of PetalClan.

Medicine Cat: Violetbreeze 🌿

Description;
Violetbreeze is a dark gray she-cat with green eyes and white paws. She has been a medicine cat for many moons.

₊✩‧₊˚౨ৎ˚₊✩‧₊

Warriors
Brambletuft

Description;
Brambletuft is a black tom-cat with green eyes, three legs. He lost one of his legs due to a savage fox attack, thankfully he survived with the medicine cat's help. His littermate is Sorreltuft.

Alderpatch

Description;
Alderpatch is a pale brown tom-cat with amber eyes and white paws. He is mentoring Stormpaw, along with having a mate, Cherryfrost.

Cherryfrost

Description;
Cherryfrost is a cream-furred she-cat with blue eyes and sharp claws. She is mentoring Leafpaw, training with her mate Alderpatch and his apprentice Stormpaw.

Thornpool

Description;
Thornpool is a dark brown tabby tom-cat with green eyes and sharp claws. He's great at fighting and loves spending time with his mate, Ferntuft. They have two kits; Stormpaw and Leafpaw.

Daisyfall

Description;
Daisyfall is a pure white she-cat with amber eyes and sharp hearing. She is a great hunter, and always manages to find a few scraps during leaf-bare.

Brackenfawn

Description;
Brackenfawn is a dark gray tom-cat with sharp smell and green eyes. He can smell prey easily, which helps him out with hunting.

Cinderflower

Description;
Cinderflower is a ginger she-cat with sharp eyesight and brown eyes. She can see birds high up in the trees, which makes her a great hunter and fighter.