Chapter Four

Tony Harris. 

Who is Tony Harris, you may ask? 

Tony Harris, or as I like to call him, jerk number two is one of the reasons why my high school years turned out to be hell. Yes, he is indeed good looking and gets a whole lot attention from the female population. From his bright green eyes to his light brown hair, his flawless facial structure. His full light pink lips, his built body figure. And let's not forget his height. He's about 6 foot tall. Besides all of that, he isn't the kindest guy. No, Tony treats all of the human population the same way. He has no respect, whatsoever, but he still manages to get girls. Don't be fooled, he'll ditch you later on. I mean isn't that what ever typical handsome teenage boy does?

"Ashley..." Tony waves his hand in front of my face to get my attention.

"Oh yeah, sorry did you say something?" I ask and feel my cheeks warm up. .

"Not exactly, we've just been standing here for too long and it feels awkward," He scratches the back of his neck uncomfortably. .

"Oh yeah um sorry, I just needed to use the bathroom and you're kinda in my-"

"Oh my bad, didn't mean to hog the bathroom," He cuts me off by saying. I think I hear some sarcasm in his tone, but I choose to ignore it. He moves out of the way and as I'm about to close the door.

"Did you know we were all going to the same university?"

"I-I had no idea, what a coincidence huh?" I force a small smile and he returns it. 

"Yeah, what a coincidence." He smiles and shakes his head. Then, he looks me over one last time and walks away. 

I close the door and press my back against it. I catch my breath and feel my insides curl. He said we, as in not just him. I take a deep breath and try to calm my nerves. Deep breaths. Inhale. Exhale. 

Well at least he wasn't a total asshole. 

*************

After I recollect myself, I open the bathroom door slightly to check if there was anyone around.

I step out of the bathroom and shut the door behind me. I head downstairs and stop at the last step frozen because I see them. All of them. 

Standing near a large couch with a group of girls surrounding them are the four biggest assholes you would ever meet. Or as high school Ashley would have called them the Jerks. The one jerk I just ran into, jerk #2, Tony Harris is whispering something into a blonde-headed girl's ear. She giggles and he motions for her to go up the stairs. She giggles even more and shakes her head. However, he knows this game, the girl smiles and says 'no' but ends up going anyway because he's just too persuasive. 

Then sitting next to him is Brandon Stewart. He has hazel eyes, brown wavy hair, about 5'9, and has straight pearl-white teeth (well they all have straight pearl-white teeth) His plumped lips are a cherry pinkish color. They're probably that color now because of his drink. I noticed a lot of people had some sort of red liquid in their cups. He's whispering something into his step brother's ear. 

His step brother is the worst one out of the three.. Carter Stewart. my dislike towards him is stronger than the rest for sure. . I mean, except for Troy, I have to at least like him, for the sake of Kayla. But Carter? No. He ruined every single day I entered that school. It's as if he made it his all-time mission to make me miserable. I never even got to understand why he chose us. And as for 'us' I mean me, Ally, and Kayla. Kayla, because obviously Troy had a massive crush on her and didn't know how to really treat her until he did sophomore year. Erika was with Drew, so they never messed with her much because they were friends with him. But Ally and I? That's always been the mystery.