Fall Season. A Side Shorts

It's that time once again, leaves turn beautiful shades of red, yellow, and orange, temperatures drop down, and tasty pumpkin treats fill the crispy air. Fall is here, so it's time to dive on
In!

Hurry up, Marshall we don't got all dayy" Chase yells out, "my bad, I just can't find my jacket, have you seen it? Marshall asks, "no I haven't, but we should get going soon, just come out" Chase assures, "but it, it's, freezing out here" Marshall shivers, "don't worry, we'll stop to get you a jacket, let just get the day started," Chase says, "you're right, we got a ton to get done" Marshall mentioned, "let's get on the move on then, huh? Ryder interrupted, pulling in the paw patrolroller and they sped off.

(Moments later, in Adventure City)
"Alright, let's make this fast", Chase says, hopping off the paw We, as Marshall and him walked into a Clothing store, "Woah, so many fancy colors" Marshall admired, " yep, but let's get you a jacket, don't want a icepup on my paws" Chase laughs, "Okay, let see what we can find," Marshall says as they both walk down to the jacket/hoodie sections.

Moments passed, both looking and looking, jacket, coat, sweaters, but nothing looks pleasing enough. "Marshall, have you found something yet?" Chase asks yelling over 2 racks behind him, "no, there are so many options, and I can't decide which one is good eno- Marshall stops, staring at a red hoodie with a maple tree design on the front, he feels the hoodie, "soft as a feather" he thinks, "Chase, Chase, come here" Marshall yells, "huh you found one" Chase speeds over," yep, isn't it cute" Marshall asked, "looks comfy and warm, plus it in season, I love it" Chase responds, "they even one blue, just for you" Marshall adds, "oh matching hoodies, not a bad idea, why not, let get them both" Chase jesters, grabbing the blue hoodie off the rack as the two head up to the counter"

The wind blows gently over the horizon, in the shining blue sky.

"Thanks for helping out, with the farm pups" Famer Yumi thanked standing outside the barn with Chase and Marshall."Not a problem, farmer Yumi, sorry we're late" Chase says, "Ah don't mention yet, just come get me when yall finished up, love the hoodies by the way pups" Yumi says, "thanks, see ya" They say as Yumi walks off handing the pups rakes.

Half an hour later
"Brr, it getting cold," Marshall says, "when are you not cold" Chase laughs, "anyway, were almost finished, just have to move those hay barrels into the barn, Chase mentions, "oh I got it" Marshall volunteered, "okay, are you sure you can handle it?" Chase asks, Of course, I can, let's just do this slowly" Marshall assures, placing a hay barrel on his head, walking into the barn, one by one. "Last one and we're done," Marshall says, placing the hay on his head, "see I told you, were are good to go- Marshall stops as the wind blew, pushing the hay barrel off his head, as he began tumbling down, "huh, Marsh, you okay over the- Chase gets pushed in, both tumbling down until they roll down into a pile of leaves sitting at the bottom.
"Bleh" Chase spits out a leaf, "what a "fall" that was" Marshall and Chase laugh, laying on top of each other, "hah, silly pup" Chase whispers.

As leaves blow over the sky, the story comes to a pumpkin-filled close.
Happy fall Season.