Chapter one-A new Life

Your POV
I stretched out my arms and legs as I got out of my car, the moving trucks were following me to my new apartment building Villa Rosa Sasazuka, sure it was a small building apartment, but I'm just one person so a small apartment will do me, plus the rent is cheap. Once everything was put in the apartment I saw the landlady walking up to me she was a bit heavy, she had lavender hair and red eyes.

"I'm presume you're Y/n L/n our new resident?" The landlady ask me. "Yes I am Miss." I told her with a smile. "I'm the landlady Miki Shiba." Miss Shiba told me. "Nice to meet you miss Shiba." I greeted her. "I just came here to warn you that the neighbors next to you are a little noisy." Miss Shiba told me. "I grew up with five older brothers, I think I can handle it." I told her. "okay, anyways the rent due is at the end of every month." Miss Shiba told me.

"Okay." I told her. "Anyways other than that welcome to Villa Rosa Sasazuka." Miss Shiba told me. "Thank you." I told her then she walked away, I closed my door and sighed and fell on my couch. (Note your apartment is a big bigger than Maou's, you have two rooms.)

I took a look around my apartment, it wasn't that big, it has two small rooms, a small bathroom the kitchen was part of the living room. "Perfect." I said with a smile. Then I heard some noise outside. I opened up my door and saw a woman with long magenta hair and green eyes She looked like she was yelling at a boy with red eyes and greenish black hair, the boy looked annoyed. 'Those are the neighbors Miss Shiba was talking about...' I shut my door. "I'll introduce myself to them tomorrow." I said, "Right now I should look for a job." I got on to my computer and looked for jobs applications. I came across one, they were hiring at Mg.Rolands, a fast food restaurant. "Hmm maybe, I'll see if there is anymore places who are hiring." I said as I scrolled through and I saw a job that was perfect for me and it pays good money too, designing game covers. I always liked drawing and painting so why not?

I filled out the resume online and submitted it. After a while I got an email from the company, I got the job. I smiled then my stomach growl. Right food I need to get some. I looked in my wallet, I had 4,000 yen on me. I sighed "just remember Y/n once you start your job you'll have way more..." I reminded myself, so with what money I had I decided to get some groceries. Once I got my groceries I head back from the store. When I was walking up the stairs I heard yelling again, but it was from inside my neighbors apartment. Just as I was passing their apartment the door flew opened and hit me in the face which made me fall back on my butt. "Ow..." I said as I rubbed my nose. "I'm so sorry are you okay?!" The woman with green eyes and long magenta hair asked me. "Y-Yeah." I told her. "That's good." She told me, then she turned around and looked into the apartment. "YOU DEMONS MADE ME ACCIDENTALLY HIT A GIRL IN THE FACE WHILE I WAS OPENING THE DOOR!" She yelled into my apartment, the boy with red eyes and greenish black hair walked out of the apartment. "Are you okay?" He asked me. "Like I told the lady, yeah it's just my nose hurts a little." I told him. "If it's broken it's on you Emi." The man told the lady who apparently name was Emi. "No it's not! It's your fault because you made me so mad that you made me swig the door open!" Emi told the man. "Guys it's okay!" I told them. "Are you sure?" Emi asked me. "Yeah, it was my fault, I was just off in my own world." I told them. "Well to make it up you can have supper with us." The man told me. "WHY WOULD SHE HAVE SUPPER WITH YOU GUYS?! SHE JUST MET YOU!" Emi told the man. "True, hi my name is Sadao Maou, you must be our new neighbor." Maou said. "Yep, I was going to introduce myself to you tomorrow but I guess I can now, hi my name is Y/n L/n." I told Maou. "Nice to meet you Y/n, the loud mouth lady is name Yusa Emi." Maou told me. "LOUD MOUTH?!" Emi exclaimed. "Why don't you come in." Maou told me completely ignoring emi. "O-Okay." I said as I follow him into his apartment. It was a little smaller than mine, I saw a man with white-blond hair with brown eyes cleaning, and another boy with purple hair playing on a computer. "Who is this sire?" The man with white-blond hair asked Maou. 'Sire?' I thought that a weird nickname. "Oh this is Y/n L/n our new neighbor." He told the man. "Nice to meet you." I told him. "Hello miss Y/n my name is Ashiya Shiro." Ashiya greeted me. "Nice to meet you." I told him. "And the NEET over there is Urushihara Hanzō." Ashiya told me. "I am not a NEET!" Urushihara told Ashiya.

The end of chapter one. Sorry if this was bad  or if anyone was OOC comment vote and follow. Otherwise peace out ✌🏻