~𝓐𝓫𝓸𝓾𝓽~

Originally written and Posted: October 8th 2022.

Most recent update: February 4th 2024

Hello!! Here is an update to this chapter, mainly so I can add my rules regarding roleplay to it instead of making a whole new book just for roleplays

Hello!! Here is an update to this chapter, mainly so I can add my rules regarding roleplay to it instead of making a whole new book just for roleplays. Note despite me updating this chapter I will still leave in the original content I had put in here as it is still important and still has relevance. We clear? Good. Let's begin.

◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤

𝓡𝓸𝓵𝓮𝓹𝓵𝓪𝔂 𝓡𝓾𝓵𝓮𝓼

✎ Please no one liners. I am a semi-literate to literate roleplayer depending on how much I can write at any given moment, plus me fighting the Wattpad word limit and glitches. I am a writer so of course I love doing as much writing as possible, however short responses make that incredibly difficult for me to deal with and I will also find little motivation to reply unless you have a reasoning for shorter replies like being busy. If you just don't have the motivation for long replies let me know please! I'll be understanding and we can wait until you do have the motivation to write longer replies.

✎ Don't get mad at me for not replying. As of writing this I am a highschool student with plans of going to Uni and getting a job, I also have fics that I want to work on and sometimes I just wanna do things that aren't writing at all. To add onto that I can struggle to stay fixated on one fandom, I have some that are always in my mind but many aren't as consistent and if my fixation switches it will be very hard for me to write replies. I apologize ahead of time for any fixation switches.

✎ Communicate with me. PLEASE I AM BEGGING YOU- If I have upset you, if the roleplay isn't enjoyable or if there's anything else of the sort please tell me! I understand communication can be difficult as I myself have struggled for years and still do, but even a little communication is better than none. So please if anything is wrong let me know!

✎ Do not ask me to roleplay fandoms that I am not open to roleplaying. Not every fandom in this book is one I'll be willing to roleplay and I'll clarify that in each divider, so if it says I won't roleplay it don't try convincing me to do so because it'll only get you ignored. Also do not try getting me to roleplay any characters I have blacklisted, they are blacklisted for a reason.

✎ I can roleplay both on here and discord! The only place I won't roleplay are in the comments because that just feels really awkward to me, so please don't ask me to roleplay in the comments of a book. If you prefer to roleplay on discord just let me know and we can exchange usernames in dms <33

✎ I am fictionkin of some characters and know people who are fictionkin/irls of some characters and for my comfort I will be blacklisting those characters.

I may later update this list to include more rules if I think of any but for now thats all that I can think of.

◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤

Anything below this point is the original content I had written on October 8th 2022 when this chapter was first posted.

✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧

Here's a chapter to explain how this book will go, put some general trigger warnings for common themes with my ocs and just overall give you guys an idea about what will be in this book so you know if it and/or my account will be for you!~

✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧

~ My ocs are almost all for fandoms I'm in. So a lot of their backstories, abilities, etc will all be pretty grounded to those fandoms and understand quite a bit of them will be depending on how much you know that specific media!

~ I do ship oc x canon so as a result most if not all of my ocs are in oc x canon relationships. If you do not like those then my account is not for you. Don't like oc x canon? Just block or ignore me and move on please.

~ A lot of my ocs do have trauma! I will put trigger warnings at the start of the bios so you know if you'll just need to read with caution or you'll need to skip the bio.

~ Some of my ocs may be overpowered, I don't intend for that unless everyone in the series is overpowered(like magi). So if I accidentally make an oc extremely overpowered then please do not come at me in the comments with aggression.

~ Speaking of which in the comments if you leave genuine criticism of my oc in the comments I will appreciate it and keep in the mind for the future! However if you're a troll or just planning to be rude then don't comment on the chapter, ignore it and move on.

✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧

I may update/edit this in the future so if changes are made then don't be surprised. Also if I go long periods of time without updating it's because of school and work draining all my energy and taking my energy, so please don't get mad at me if I don't post anything for a while.

Oh and for the formatting of chapters and some bios I'd like to give credit to